How risky is this?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

johnnyderp

How risky is this?

Post by johnnyderp »

I am unfortunately unable to do an enema,is it safe to SF if i use the bathroom beforehand and take a shower? I've heard of this thing called UTI and i really dont want that. Any help would be very appreciated because i know i can insert my dick in my rectum but this UTI thing is holding me back :(

Ziggurat

Re: How risky is this?

Post by Ziggurat »

In my honest opinion, I would not do this if I couldn't clean myself out before hand. I gave myself two UTI's when I first started learning this... but I eat alot of high bacteria foods... Lots of cheese and red meats...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: How risky is this?

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - I guess it's not impossible to transfer something from your ass to your cock that could cause problems, but it's certainly, absolutely never been an issue for me.
I've fucked myself hundreds of times, and I've also pulled my cock out of my ass and put it n my mouth and I've never had any problems.

I'd be interested to hear from other guys - anyone else had any problems? I'd think we would have heard more about it here in the forums if it was a common issue.

My advice: do it and then drink a lot of cranberry juice - it's too huge a pleasure to deny yourself!

Al