selfsuck with women

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

sexguru

selfsuck with women

Post by sexguru »

are there any pics or videos of women assisting selfucking?
i'd like to see it.

aleingang69

Re: selfsuck with women

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - interesting - we've certainly has woman-assisted solosucking - anybody know of solo-fuck w/woman?

frtinski

Post by frtinski »

Hey guys. Been following this site quite some time but never posted. Anyway, me and the wife love selfsuck and self fuck. She just loves it. Really turns me on also. Sorry but no pics.

Frank

AROOSTER4U

Post by AROOSTER4U »

I am a 73 year old married bi that self sucked and self fucked my self with my wife helping and we would both suck my dick some times other she just wanted to watch. She walked in on me self sucking and came right over and started to suck my dick for a time then said now you suck it. We had ben married only about 6 mounts at the time so for the next43 some years we had fun every weekend and some time during the week days. She had me put on shows several times for one woman or a group, She also liked to show new friends that I could self suck and to some that I could also self fuck my own. We have had some very good times showing and having sex play times. I cant do ether now from a spinal injury while working on aircraft. I sure miss sucking my own, the last time I was 65 could go to the balls on a 61/2 inch dick. AROOSTER4U@YAHOO.COM