Another self anal cum

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Rob973

Another self anal cum

Post by Rob973 »

Took two short sessions. The second one I had it 2 inches in and shot it so far up my ass nothing had to be wiped off.always so awesome don't know how to explain!

Rob973

Re: Another self anal cum

Post by Rob973 »

Yeah been a bater for a few.at 49.5 threw a few loads out the shaft! back in the day.13 and 6'2 165 big time jock and an even more horn toad.i am not sure what prompted me to pursue my endevors but just jacking off was child's play and I took on a experimental mode .i was laid at 12 young I know .was approached at 9.myself suck playin began by sitting at the end of the bed and bending over.so many times oh so close.
then through my legs over my head against the wall in bed and push down and jack the dick and look it into my mouth.the more I did I just made that hit the tip of my lips then I had the head in then I was swallowing heaven .just the head I'm not huge.but I threw I few loads down my yap .now I am into self fuck and when it is in and shooting it is so self gratifying. Time spent is all worth it you need to be focused and guide it in I stretch and play with my cock on average 3hours a day and I'm 6.5 and I fuck 2" of my prick and shoot in my ass.need vid I have .

Rob973

Post by Rob973 »

Been stuffing for months luv it if I don't cum in my ass I rub it all over my hole and shoot it any where near or in my ass awesome orgasm! Been in an hour long session I like to make it last should cum soon!! :D :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot stuff, man - sounds like you're having some amazing solo fucks! Love to see some pics or video!