How to Self-fuck? Newbie Questions

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

onyx777

How to Self-fuck? Newbie Questions

Post by onyx777 »

Hello everyone! I just found this site this weekend and I was indeed fascinated by what I was reading and now this is my first post. I've been interested in both self sucking and self fucking for a little while now just not really sure how to go about it. I had some time last night when reading so I sort of attempted SF but to no avail. I think I was able to get my penis to at least reach my asshole (I could not see but I thought I felt it there) although it was pretty difficult. My dick size erect is about 6 inches. Just had some questions about this:

1) Is my dick long enough to be able to accomplish this?

2) In your opinion, what is the best method for going about this? I have read many different methods about this here but is there any that seems to work more often for people that could be done by a newbie?

3) Whichever method you do use or mention, can you please explain it step by step? I know some people have in other posts but I still got somewhat confused by the explanations and I am someone that needs like step by step directions to be able to achieve something sometimes so how you a position yourself a certain way or what is used when SFing would be helpful (for example)?

I am a young horny male and would like to be able to give this a try so please post some information!