yoga block method...help?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

yoga block method...help?

Post by LoveThyself »

First off, I've been a selfsucker since I was a young teenager but never knew about selffucking until I found this site, so thanks! I had lots of trouble selffucking at first and every time I've done it I am on my back. I am always really sore (hands, arm muscles) and I want to get the hands free riding technique down. Right now I'm out of practice and used to be really good at selffucking. I'm having trouble keeping my cock in my ass but I remember that being an issue before. I think lots of practice and fine tuning the little things helps.

So I saw some good threads that talk about the yoga block method. My problem is that I can sit on it with my cock semi-hard and the head is maybe 1.5-2 inches past my asshole. Normally that's plenty to get the head to pop in when I'm laying on my back. I noticed all the videos showing people here selffucking with a yoga block are not available anymore. I'm just wondering if anyone can link me to something with more info, or give me more details. What exact position do you put it in, is there any special techniques to get your cock in...etc.

I've never gotten my cock in my ass in this position. So just wanting some tips :) Thanks!

Ziggurat

Re: yoga block method...help?

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, this block method doesn't work for me either. I made my own block as I was too cheap to buy one. I actually use this arm of an armchair in my livingroom now. Seems to do the trick. Still have difficulty some days. Other days its just seems to go right in... who knows.. Keep trying new things too.. You'd be amazed at how much difference one or two inches of height the item your using beneath you matters. The best thing I ever had was an old cat-scratching post. I never shoulda got rid of it.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

tdogluv

Re: yoga block method...help?

Post by tdogluv »

I use a saw horse with a soft towel on it.