How to Self-Fuck?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

onyx777

How to Self-Fuck?

Post by onyx777 »

Hello there,

Been on this site awhile but it's been a long time since I have checked out and since I am getting back into the swing of things, I thought I would ask questions on how to get started with this.

1) I know that before self-fucking can even take place, your ass has to be stretched enough to accommodate the size of your dick. My ass is pretty tight and usually can only get a finger in (maybe two). So what is the best way of stretching it more? Continue this and gradually increase number of fingers? I also have this small metal flashlight I tried sticking up there once (its around 3.5 inches thick). Tried forcing it but it barely went in (even so it still felt really good). Should I also try incorporating this? Also, any other possible household items that could be of use?

2) Once I get my ass stretched enough, how would be the best way to go about self-fucking (what position)? Also, I am about 6 inches erect, do you think that is long enough to reach?

Any feedback would be helpful!

Ziggurat

Re: How to Self-Fuck?

Post by Ziggurat »

People keep using the term/word "stretching" and I don't think that's quite accurate. Think of it more like being relaxed enough to take certain sizes comfortably and being okay with pushing against yourself. This is going to sound gross, but honestly, it helped me. When I first started this activity, I was worried about getting "dirty." I'm not sqeemish, but just the thought of shit on my dick is a turn off. So once I got used to that concept, that made me "loosen" up a bit. However I always have an enema before I do this, so its never been a problem for me. Speaking of shit... and this is also going to sound gross, but when thinking about size, the next time you take a dump, take a good look at your craps size. Mine are usually the size of my dick... If I can shit out my dick, I should be able to take it in. Alot of people think anal will hurt, and that's exactly why it hurts. Your ass is quite flexible, but you have to know it is, believing ain't enough. Your fingers are not the best measurement. Lastly, we've said a million times, you have to experiment. What works for one guy, doesn't work for the next. Which is why we're always comparing notes here. Something's not working today, try something else, but don't write anything off completely. Sometimes what didn't work one day will work the next. And probably most importantly.... have fun. Its not worth trying if it isn't enjoyable.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Zig - good advice.

Not that it makes it easier necessarily, but it is a mental thing. As Zig pointed out; you routinely have wider things than your cock coming OUT of your butthole, so it doesn't need to be "stretched" - it's a matter of learning how to relax and enjoy the feelings down there. Your butthole nerves are tied in with the same set of nerves that make stimulating your cock feel so good, so it's not surprising that anal stimulation feels so good - if you can let it!

Al

onyx777

Post by onyx777 »

Hmm... mental eh? Well, if it does have the capacity for "insertion", then how I would I be able to get relaxed enough to make this possible (and hopefully happen)?

moneymark

Post by moneymark »

Hey Onyx - All I can tell you is that from my experience I wasn't getting anywhere with this until I really started to get relaxed with a dildo. I started a routine and that was all about not rushing and enjoying a little or a lot of ass play before self-penetrating. I tried without any success for months and once I used the dildo extensively it became really easy. Obviously like everyone else is saying, because it helps with the relaxing. Once you get comfortable with this, it won't even be a challenge to get in. I still can't really believe it, but at the moment I am doing it just about every day and it is really awesome. Good luck!