Trying to Self-Fuck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

tayasn

Trying to Self-Fuck

Post by tayasn »

How it got started... i was just looking for prostate massage videos and stumbled upon some vids on self fucking and man, it really got me on... i have been trying now, not for very long (may be about a week?) no success yet..

I am not big (only around 4.5"), but managed to get my cock reaching outside my ass.. was wondering if anybody around my size managed to get it in.. i'm still remaining hopeful.. haha...

tayasn

Re: Trying to Self-Fuck

Post by tayasn »

Just to update, i think i almost got it in.. Been trying for 2 weeks now.
Thought i could when i stretched abt 2 fingers but somehow could not get my cock in.. The position was the sitting technique.
Been trying various ways, i think it is better if i lie down and lift my right leg. Somehow seems to get better contact.. So far only could get the head on the hole but not in..
Any advices? Haha

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Glad you're not giving up. man!

Cock length is obviously important in how much of your dick you're going to get into your hole, but there are also differences in how much space differnt men have between the cock-base and butthole, and how stretchy individual cocks are.

Sounds like you're doing what you need to do - trying different things and - hopefully - relaxing and enjoying the exploration.

Are you twisting your cock around at the base as you move it toward your hole, instead of just grabbing it and pulling it down over your scrotum?

tayasn

Post by tayasn »

Hi aleingang69, yup, twisted, my balls are facing up when i try.. Lengthwise not really long, guess thats a little disadvantaged for me. Not sure if anybody happens to have the same situation as me and is successful.. Really hoping that i can get it in someday..