New self fuckee!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Goldenboyuk

New self fuckee!

Post by Goldenboyuk »

Hi,
I've been browsing this forum for a while after seeing a video of a guy self fucking on a tube site, I have a pretty adventurous mind when it comes to sex, but didn't even realise it was possible until I saw that, since I have been absolutely fascinated by it and determined to try too!
I have had several attemps without success and was on the verge of giving up, thinking it must only be possible if you have a 8" dick or bigger, however reading on the forum that guys with smaller dicks than me - I am 6 1/2 - 6 3/4, could do it I decided to give it another go!
Well I'm happy to say that last night I did it!
I had been playing with my dildo for about 15 minutes, then decided I would give it one more go, so I put a folded towel on the closed toilet lid and straddled it the wrong way round and after a couple of attemps it slipped in fairly easy!
It felt awesone! It didn't take me long to cum.
The key I found to success that might be helpful to other guys trying is to make sure your hole is not too tight. As your cock needs to be semi soft you will never get it in if your hole is tight, so a good session with a dildo before hand is the key! It doesn't have to be a particularly large one it is more the length of time you use it!

I hope to make a video if I can sometime, then master the art of pissing up my own hole, can't wait to do that!

Just wanted to thank this forum for inspiring me not to give up!

Ziggurat

Re: New self fuckee!

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome post! Nice to hear you found something that works really well for ya! Keep those success stories coming! Pics and vids are nice too, but no pressure! ;)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: New self fuckee!

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah! That's beautiful, man - it's great to hear we've been helpful in getting your cock in your hole. You're a lucky, lucky man - a lot of guys really have to work at it for a while to cum inside themselves.

We'd LOVE to see some video!

Al