Long Selffuck Session

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Johancoetzee

Long Selffuck Session

Post by Johancoetzee »

I have been selffucking for the last 4 years and have with time managed to get my cock deeper and deeper into my ass. I used to insert, get hard and ride my cock untill I cum, but have changed the routine to get more pleasure from the whole experience. Whilst being flaccid I can just about get everything in all the ways to my balls. I then sit back and squeeze my ass and do kegels with my cock deep inside till I am right on the edge. This takes about 40 minutes to an hour. My question is whether anyone else has done this and also whether anyone knows whether this may be bad for my health (bacteria etc) on my cock.
Attachments
Me and me
Me and me

aleingang69

Re: Long Selffuck Session

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey - great picture and a fascinating description of your technique! It's really hot that you're able to edge yourself in your ass like that - I don't think we've ever had anyone describe that technique before. You're a talented man!

I wouldn't worry about bacterial issues - you've been doing it for years without any problems, right? I've been doing it for decades and never had any trouble.

Keep on fuckin', man!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Exactly.. Its hard (albeit not impossible) to give yourself some sort of infection, our nethers are not as sensitive as a womans..
Yeah, I've done the whole kegel thing. I find after too long, it just gives me a belly ache, but it is nice to change things up every now and again.
Nice close up pic!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

Thanks for the advice.
Attachments
111P6052216.jpg

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot! Love to see some video.

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

Not sure how to get the video uploaded, but here is a link.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Jto7r-G194-

boyselfsuck

Post by boyselfsuck »

Johancoetzee wrote:Not sure how to get the video uploaded, but here is a link.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Jto7r-G194-
wow i love ur selffuck, i can selfsuck and selffuck too, i love cam2cam with other selfsucker or selffucker,
add me to skype boyselfsuck@homail.com
:D

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

hi, thanks for the comment. Ill post some more vids shortly

speedgrx1

Post by speedgrx1 »

I have been fucking myself for 5years and I still love it and I go very deep to, and always cum in my ass sometimes twice in a row
And I always leave my cum in my ass as long as possible, and the next day when take a dump, it smell like old cum and I love that smell
It get's me so horny that I go to my bed and flip over and selfsuck but I cant quite reach my head but I blow a nice load in my mouth and swallow .
Now last year I started having a itching and uncomfortable feeling inside my dick then a white discharge, so I went to the doc.
when the test came back, I found out that I had chlamydia, the doctor thought I got it from my wife or girlfriend.
because you usually catch it from vaginal intercourse.
Little did the doctor know that I gave myself chlamydia , he said she needs to get treated to or you will catch it again and I said ok
he gave me a shot and that fix me up and I haven't caught it again:)

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

Hi,

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection.

You can't catch it when fucking none else than yourself...
It's mandatory that you have catched it from a partner, man or woman, but someone else than yourself.
It might be years ago.
Your anal selfuck experience may have revealed this infection that was present prior to it.

It's necessary to have your woman treated too, because you probably gave it to her and she will probably give it back to you if she has no treatment.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Mgamba

I just want to echo what you said - Chlamydia is sexually transmitted from one person to another - you can't give it to yourself.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia.htm

And - yup - if you have a partner or partners and you didn't tell them and they didn't get treated it's probable that they gave it back to you. It's common for men to be totally symptom-free with it. It's also bad news for women in the long run - it can do serious damage.

So - speedgrx1 - thanks for the hot story, and - please! go and get tested again and let any partners you've had know that they should get tested too.

Al

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

another link to me enjoying me
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=EMCxD-G294-

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Super-hot video, man! It looks like you start out pretty erect, unlike guys like me who tend to pop a mostly limp cock in and then get hard inside. Fascinating how different it is for each man!

Sorry about the inability to embed xtube videos here in the forums - there's something about the way they have their code set up that makes it not work :(

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah very sweet vid... I just cant get the bathtub thing to work for me...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat