Anatomic considerations and other feelings

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mgamba

Anatomic considerations and other feelings

Post by mgamba »

Hi everyone,

I have a 6.5 inch cock (when erected) so length should not be a major concern for achieving selfuck.
Anotherthing that may have significant importance is the "deepness" of the anus hole from the buttocks.
If you have it at the surface of your buttocks than it's easier to put your cock head inside it, and then the following length.
If your anus is deeper than the surface between your buttocks, than you will loose a few cms to put your head close to your anus and this might be critical to achieve selfuck.
I didn't succeed selfuck.
Here is to show you what I mean (the picture is taken after strong dilatation).

I tried anything else this evening : using a dildo to have prostate stimulation.
This dildo is thicker than my cock.
First cms were inserted with a little pain but later it seemed smooth and sweet.
That was strongly stimulating the prostate when moving in the right direction and even if I didn't have an orgasm, I saw a few drops of cum flowing from my cock head.

I'm sure that with long enough stimulation I will reach some interresting sensations...

Regards.

aleingang69

Re: Anatomic considerations and other feelings

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Mgamba!

Yeah - it certainly is a situation where the particulars of each man's anatomy are going to make it easier or more difficult. Glad to hear you have a good attitude about it - enjoy the process! It may be that if you keep on playing at it you'll find the right combination of factors that'll let you get in there. Looks like you have a foreskin? I think that can complicate things too.

Keep us up to date!

Al

Ziggurat

Re: Anatomic considerations and other feelings

Post by Ziggurat »

I actually talked to my doctor about a voluntary circumcision. He was not impressed with me... :( But seriously, it gets in the way sometimes.... even when I'm playing with toys. However, I know a lot of guys who are very envious of my foreskin.. and I have a lot... So I do nothing about it, other than play with it of course... :P
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat