So close to getting it in..

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

selflover

So close to getting it in..

Post by selflover »

Hey,

I've been reading these forums for a while.. I found the forums after I discovered some videos of guys actually fucking their own asses on some tube sites.
I was and still am so blown away that you could actually do that to yourself.

So, I've tried this thing many times with all the tips from this forum, but I can't quite get there..
Today I tried to self fuck after a long time since last try. I actually did try to get my dick in my own ass for good 2 hours.. :oops:
After I discovered the right technique for myself it was kinda too late. I could only get a head of my penis inside cuz I couldn't get hard enough anymore to actually fit it as far as I wanted and my hands started to feel tired.

Maybe I will success next time I try it.
I want to feel my own penis penetrating my own ass at least once in my life. Only cuz I can. (I hope..)

If someone is curious I'm about 6 inches when erect.