self fuck, now self suck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jonogriffen2

self fuck, now self suck

Post by jonogriffen2 »

im new to this site, i can self fuck which you can see in my photo, also can do the yoga block method. but now im trying to self suck id love to that can anybody help me out ? tips please, maybe more tips on self fucking too, thanks for the help, hope you enjoy my photo, more to come
Attachments
self fuck
self fuck
r_1394139606.jpg (21.65 KiB) Viewed 10082 times

christopherdmaxwell

Re: self fuck, now self suck

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

my first contact for autofellatio happened 6 weeks before my 40th birthday... i dare say i have given a few some tips, tricks, and techniques that made my efforts succesful... and i know of a few that took those tips, tricks, and techniques and rolled with them!-) - anywhoo... here is my story... - - http://www.lpsg.com/groups/autofellatio ... es%29.html

boyselfsuck

Post by boyselfsuck »

jonogriffen2 wrote:im new to this site, i can self fuck which you can see in my photo, also can do the yoga block method. but now im trying to self suck id love to that can anybody help me out ? tips please, maybe more tips on self fucking too, thanks for the help, hope you enjoy my photo, more to come
Hey i love ur pic, add me to skype
Selfsucker here i can teach you any tips
Boyselfsuck@hotmail.com

jonogriffen2

Post by jonogriffen2 »

thanks for the help, ive read up the blog you sent me,

also added on skype