Self fuck on Toilette Seat

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

tatulis

Self fuck on Toilette Seat

Post by tatulis »

I'm selffucking my 7,5 inch cock now for 1 year and fuck myself even on a toilet seat or on the toilet edging (like with the bathtube). So you need no special things like yoga block or other things. I can cum after a while, it's so fantastic. Does everyone similar experiences?

Ziggurat

Re: Self fuck on Toilette Seat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've always had difficulty with the bath tub edge. I've never once been successful on the toilet. I've used armchair arms, saw horses, kitchen chairs placed backwards.. The best thing I ever used though was a cat scratching post about 20" tall and about 7" wide. Nothing has ever beaten that thing, but alas it did not survive my last moving to a new house. :(
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

tatulis

Post by tatulis »

that sounds interesting, do you have a pic of this cat scratching post? I would like to try this?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I don't believe so, but I'll check. It can be seen in some of my videos though. Gimme a few days and I'll see what I can find. When I first started I just used a soft padded metal kitchen chair. I quickly learned that for me, the amount that my legs are spread open really determines whether or not I'll have a successful penetration. I switched from the chair, which had me completely spread eagled, to the cat post which was kinda like a miniature saw horse. This helped me bring my legs closer together and therefore to relax my sphincter. Also, the height of the cat post was a bit higher than the chair, so I was always in a semi-standing/squatting position, which gave me better angles to let my cock entre, where as sitting I had very little mobility and all the wrong angles.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat