clean before it?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

wipalmi0328

clean before it?

Post by wipalmi0328 »

Hi im new in this forum and im trying to self fuck but i want to know something before. How do you clean you ass before the self fuck? You do an enema or something?

Ziggurat

Re: clean before it?

Post by Ziggurat »

Hey Wip, welcum aboard!

I'm not sure about a lot of guys here, but I ALWAYS do an enema before any anal play. Even if I'm just going to enjoy a dildo ride, I always empty out first. I don't use an enema bub though. I just use a removable adjustable showerhead, I turn it to pulse stream and place it against my anus and let the water flow in. Then once I feel full, I push it out just like pushing any bowel movement. I will usually do this three times in a row to make sure I'm nice and clean and empty. Any sort of liquid transfer tool could do this though. A plastic syringe for cleaning ears and noses. A turkey baster. I used to use a plastic hair dye applicator before I bought the shower head at Wallymart. I was actually going to make a video of this but have never done it. Figured it was too close to scat and didn't want to offend anyone.. myself included. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat