What preference and why?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

moneymark

What preference and why?

Post by moneymark »

Hello everyone!
I have been self fucking for about 8 months now and it seems to have become easier and easier to do. I have the impression that the body needs time to become used to it and that in many cases it's the fine adjusting that makes it work well or not. I have done this approx. 95% of the time in a straddling position and find it more and more pleasurable. While the mind is the most important thing to relax - the straddling position allows me to easily penetrate and after a very short while, it's really easy to start riding my cock without the need of my hands. I tend to just keep it close as it also feels quite amazing to feel my cock slip in and out of my ass. Once in a while it needs a little readjusting and minor pushing back in, but for the most part it allows for hand-free fucking. Cumming is definitely a challenge, but if the mind is relaxed, the whole experience is so nice and pleasurable, that without realizing it, I end up having prostate orgasms that are extremely intense. My whole body seems to start to shake and the pleasure is as intense as when you first start masturbating. I would say I cum about every five or six times I fuck and every single time it's so intense - keeps me cumming back for more.

I have had times where I start to straddle and then move to laying on my back. It's quite good, but I always end up sort of becoming less and less hard and it loses the intense pleasure feeling for me. I am wondering how you guys do it and how many favor one or the other position. I would love to know why and also, are there completely different positions that anyone else has come up with. I have read a few here, but to be honest a number of them sound super complicated in their description. The guys that do this on their back, is there anything particular that you do in terms of movement. I realized that until I started to move my ass on top of my dick, nothing was really happening. I had to sort of learn how to really fuck my dick with my ass and at the same time penetrate my ass and thrust somewhat. When on my back, all of this is taken care of by my hand, it just doesn't feel so natural.

Just curious how everyone is doing it and if anyone has any extra insight to their technique. I am sure a lot of people trying this would appreciate it. To those who are still trying, don't give up it will eventually happen and then become easier. I have had times where I am doing it three times a day and hardly ever have problems getting my dick in nice and deep. :P

Ziggurat

Re: What preference and why?

Post by Ziggurat »

I've always had the best time with the straddle as well. However, I gotta admit, I took two or three years off from this and I can't seem to do it with much luck anymore. However, that doesn't stop me from trying it every now and again...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat