Simple question. Can I do it?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

shockwave

Simple question. Can I do it?

Post by shockwave »

Hi guys.

I'm a straight guy but I love anal pleasure.

I've been for a while just reading and watching your experiences.

So, right to the point.

I've trying for a couple of weeks to get in my own dick in my ass, I never get a real cock in there, i just play with my fingers and some objects that i have fun to insert in my ass.

I attached a couple of pics of my dick and my ass, and I want to know if you guys think that I can fuck myself.

Thanks for your replies.

Sorry for my bad english
Attachments
IMG_20150207_140524006.jpg
IMG_20150207_140508058.jpg
IMG_20150207_140402895.jpg

Ziggurat

Re: Simple question. Can I do it?

Post by Ziggurat »

Your English is fine. :)

Your size is fine, but you may want to experiment with a penis pump to get a softer but fuller state. Secondly, I'd suggest shaving yourself for easier entry. The biggest issue for you is going to be finding the right position that gets the end of your penis past your anus. The skin down there is very mobile and pulls the anus closer or further from the front of your body depending on how your body is positioned. If you're laying on your back and have your legs above you sort of hanging in the air so that you're spread eagled, your anus is closer to your back. If you're sort of standing or straddling a chair or bench about 18-24" tall then you're anus will actually be directly under you between your legs and just behind your balls. I always use the straddling position to get entry. Once inside, I will try to hold myself in place and move to a laying back position. However, as soon as I do this, I can tell only my head is remaining inside my anus. Where as when I was straddling, I can get more than half of myself inside myself.

Keep trying new things. Don't get stuck on any one way. What works for me doesn't work for others and may not work for you.

And most importantly, have fun!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

shockwave

Post by shockwave »

Thanks for your response.

I'll try again, the next week may be I'll have a time to spend alone. I have a wife that doesn't know about this, so I have to wait that she's out of home to enjoy myself.

Offtopic: Is the first time that I've upload this kind of pictures and it's pretty hot to see my dick right there.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah.. I always got a kinda heady feeling the first couple times I posted pics or vids online. But nothing was so rewarding as the very first comment I got on one of my videos. The video is no longer on xTube as I've taking all my stuff off of that site, but it was a close-up vid of me self-fucking and the comment was "Nice wedding ring." Even my wife got a laugh out of that one.

On that note, here's a tip from me and my wife: If you're still sexually active with your wife, and if you become successful at self-fucking, get into the practice of either wearing a condom when you do so, or start wearing a condom when you engage in coitus with your spouse. We went through a spur of yeast infections because no matter how clean you think you are, your never clean enough for a vagina. The slightest bit of residue from your anus won't hurt you at all, but its almost guaranteed to give her a UTI or yeast beast. It was for this very reason I stopped doing self-penetration.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat