been practicing this one for years, finally there.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

sevenbyfive

been practicing this one for years, finally there.

Post by sevenbyfive »

whenever I log onto this site i feel i should share more photos and video. then i usually get too carried away watching and fail to upload anything, so here is a taster that i found on my laptop for your enjoyment. a little more to come...

I can now keep my cock in my ass when self fucking, love clenching to orgasm like this...i just wish getting the camera out wasn't always such a mood killer :(

p.s. also found a bit of video from the same time but it needs some serious editing!

edit: image removed, sorry :(
Last edited by sevenbyfive on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

croydonmax

Re: been practicing this one for years, finally there.

Post by croydonmax »

wow! just want to say thanks for taking the time to share. i bet that feels amazing!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful photo, sevenbyfive! When you say "clenching to orgasm" is it a no-hands thing using your butt muscles?

sevenbyfive

Post by sevenbyfive »

yeah it does feel amazing! if i am just hard enough I can squeeze my muscles and keep myself in with no hands. i have only done the clenching to orgasm no-handed thing properly once or twice but i took this photo before one of those times, i think. ill try to post a little clip from the time showing it if anyone is interested ;)

it only seems like yesterday that i found this site and was amazed at what everyone could do (in reality, probably 10+ years). now i get to give back to the community. heehee :D

edit: sorry, images removed.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Gr8 stuff 7x5! and gratz too! I really miss doing this stuff. I'm concentrating on restorative yoga. I intend to self suck again before I hit 50...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yes! Video, please!

sevenbyfive

Post by sevenbyfive »

made a slightly hilarious .gif for a sneak peek and ill try to upload a bit of vid later

edit: sorry, gif removed

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that is the best-trained cock I've ever seen - it just jumps into the hole all on it's own! ;)

I guess It could be a problem if it does it at inopportune moments - like during a job interview - but I suppose that would depend on what kind of job you were applying for.

Did you use a system where there was a reward hiding in the hole to motivate it, or was getting in there reward enough? It certainly looks like the good boy gets a treat! :)