Would penis pump help?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

MrMadness001

Would penis pump help?

Post by MrMadness001 »

So over the past few weeks I have been able to get mostly the tip part of my cock in my ass.

I usually only am able to ejaculate by keeping my hand under my cock as I straddle the side of my tub.

It feels great but was wondering if a penis pump might be able to help me add some extra length to get more cock in my ass.

I am about 6 inches and have never used a penis pump before.

Does anyone have any experience using one? Does it really help give you more size?

Ziggurat

Re: Would penis pump help?

Post by Ziggurat »

I have been using a home-made pump for years, I've also gotten to borrow a buddies H2O Hercules pump. Both are fun. They don't really add any length. They do add some girth, but only for about 20 or 30 minutes, unless you tie yourself off with some sort of cock-ring. However, I have found that I am only really able to penetrate myself when I've pumped up using it first. If I don't pump, then I don't have the semi-rigidity I need to enter my anus. I have a lot of foreskin which gets in the way... so I pull it back, lube up, pump up, then lube up a lil more and then go for it. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

Going to revive this for a question.

Wouldn't a penis pump be bad in this situation? A pump requires you to be erect and that's a major no-no for self fuck. Unless you pump and wait for your erection to fade.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I never start pumping if I'm already erect. I go in soft. Leave it on for about five minutes. Take it off, get a couple strokes in for about 30 seconds to get the blood moving some more, then reinsert and leave it on for about 10 to 15 more minutes. After achieving that level of fullness (basically so all sides of my penis are against the pump walls) then I take it off and lube up my penis, scrotum and anus with what ever I'm going to use to help penetration that day. Usually its Vaseline, but sometimes its just spit or a good water-based lubricant. By the time I've finished lubing up, say 30 seconds to a minute, my cock is already starting to deflate a little bit, and that slight deflation is usually enough to be able to bend it over and get it in. But that's just me. My buddy B always waits till he's erect before pumping. As I've never really seen his junk soft or hard or pumped, I can't really tell you if it makes a difference. I know for me, going into the pump hard and then starting to pump is always uncomfortable.

In the end, try stuff out and see what works best for you! And then let us know!

Have fun and enjoy!
My Patreon tip jar:

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

I was just curious how people self fucked after pumping. I do not own one. Thanks for the reply!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

lol, Good call though SF1R. Even without owning/trying one, you were right on the mark. You do have to give a little time to let the rigidity pass a bit. The pump keeps you inflated for a while though, so you get the girth of the erection minus the hardness. Also, you don't really keep any length coming out of the pump. Just the girth. At least I find anyway.
My Patreon tip jar: