Selffucker answers questions on reddit

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Hopeless

Selffucker answers questions on reddit

Post by Hopeless »

some nice pics and video there too!

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/09/13 ... nsfw-pics/

selffuck1_reddit

Re: Selffucker answers questions on reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

Holy shit! That is ME. Thank you for posting this, I was not expecting to be quoted in an article.

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

And if that didn't make you proud enough, that article was tweeted out by Brent Everett! Congrats :P

selffuck1_reddit

Hopeless wrote:And if that didn't make you proud enough, that article was tweeted out by Brent Everett! Congrats :P
It's pretty crazy how fast it spread. I originally thought my post would just be deleted and forgotten. Within about 30 minutes the post had a lot of replies and it took off from there. There was a lot of confusion here and there, but I believe it went fairly well. One thing you never find (and probably helped) is that I try to answer people's questions. It's so rare to find someone who is willing to answer questions that you might have. One example is if you find something on xhamster or xtube that you want to try, you ask in the comments or messages but how often does the person respond and keep an open discussion?

Sure, it's crazy for me to do this but there are a lot of interested people who are curious or never knew about self fuck. Reaching an audience, especially with self fuck is extremely difficult. What most people do not know is that my thread was a follow up to a post linking one of my videos a few days before. Some people took my thread title as if I thought I was the only guy who could and that's so far from the truth. I take the blame though, I did word it bad.

Thanks again, glad to see some big names liking the article (and sharing).

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for putting yourself in the self-fuck missionary position, buddy ;)

Helping men to discover the wonderful pleasures our amazing bodies are capable of is the kind of evangelism we can get behind here at solosuck.com - it's great you're taking it to Reddit, too!

Al

selffuck1_reddit

Thanks Al, very much appreciated!

Even though I did not think it'd take off, I'm amazed still that it did. I've learned a lot about posting to masses of people like I've did. While a lot of people are interested, there are always some that will hate you instantly and reply with bigotry remarks. What I've picked up from those people is that they're insecure about themselves in some form, and body exploration is far off limits. However, they seem few and far and there are A LOT of other amazing comments that make up for the bad ones. I'm terrible for staying on subject, so I always love humorous replies.

Anyways, I'll probably be keeping low for awhile unless someone wants a follow up article or what not. I am in touch with the Author from The Gaily Grind but excitement caused a sloppy reply so I'll be writing a better reply soon when I get time.