Best Method for Self Fuck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

firsttimer77

Best Method for Self Fuck

Post by firsttimer77 »

Hi guys, after trying a few different methods of self fucking I thought I'd share what works for me. I've found that sitting on the toilet works really well. How I do it is by twisting around your penis as mentioned on this forum, if you push back using the toilet seat to press against with the hand that's holding your penis you can get much further back. With my other hand I can guide it in and hold it there to stop it popping out. If you sit back on the toilet seat you can lean forward and press into the seat - I can manage getting about 2 to 3 inches in doing it this way. It's an amazing feeling and doing it a toilet means you can practically do it anywhere! I can fuck myself and cum inside my ass at work which is very addictive!

Good luck!

Ziggurat

Re: Best Method for Self Fuck

Post by Ziggurat »

Good stuff 1sttimer. Myself, I have never gotten a toilet to work for me. I think the hard surface was too hard on my hands. I actually gave myself a ganglion cyst from putting too much pressure on my wrist. Now I always use a thickly padded surface, like the arm of a comfy armchair or my exercise bench. But glad to hear you found something that works for you. Every guy that pulls this off seems to do it a different way, even after trying a lot of the suggestions we post here. Go figure. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

Cyst? Damn man!

Glad you found a method that works for you firsttimer. The edge of a bathtub works really well also, and you have room to put down a towel for padding. I use the toilet seat sometimes also and I find the stimulation from self fuck is different. I find it too hard on the hands though.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I love to think of you - hard at work - and squirting a big load up your own ass in the men's room! It's certainly a lot healthier than a cigarette break!

I'm having a hard time picturing what you're talking about - any way you could post some pics or video? Is this the actual seat part (that you sit on to take a shit), or the flat cover that you close?

Thanks for sharing, man - it makes me happy to know that men are doing this at work!

Al

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

aleingang69 wrote: Is this the actual seat part (that you sit on to take a shit)
Al, I almost spit out my coffee from laughing at that! straight to the point! haha. I'm not sure about him, but the seat cover is usually to flimsy and makes it hard to assist your penis getting in. The open seat part is hard (unless you have a fluffy cushion seat) and easier to assist you pushing your penis in, but it does take a toll on your hands.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

lol, same here SF1, that was pretty funny.

Although oddly enough, it was a toilet that first led me to the idea of self-fucking. Before having found this site, I can honestly remember back in my 20s before there even was an internet, I remember one day when I was unusually larger than normal (you know those days when you have the size of your hard-on even though your completely soft) I was sitting on the toilet having just taken a pee (yes I sit down to pee just like a gal, always have) and I was basically tapping my shaft to get the drips out and my dick bounced back and hit my taint. I was stunned. I immediately froze and thought, can I actually touch my own anus with my penis? Tried a couple times, but never once got it in there. Wouldn't happen until my 30s after having seen one of Als videos.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

tatulis

Post by tatulis »

I use the the toilet edging (opened toilett) and sometimes put a small 5 cm and 2 cm high yoga block on it.
Attachments
0008268_kerasan-ego-wall-hung-wc-bidet.jpg