Back in the saddle ;)

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Back in the saddle ;)

Post by Ziggurat »

So after taking a few years off of this activity. During this hiatus, I did try a couple times without success. I mean, I could get inside, but couldn't stay inside without letting go or moving at all. I was getting pretty frustrated. However, last night, I was able to not only get inside and stay inside, but with the help of a small silicone dildo (most of mine being rather larger than lifesize) I was able to ride myself to a pretty intense orgasm. If I can get back to this with any regularity, I may be able to make some new videos! Wish me fuck. I mean luck!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

SelfFuckGuy

Re: Back in the saddle ;)

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Thats great, well done :)

I have been practising for around a month now, but still cannot manage to get it in.. I have come close a few times. I am uncut which makes things much more difficult.

Which dildo did you use? I have one but it is quite hard and not sure if its suitable. And which position were you in when you selfd ?

Thanks

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I always use the self riding position, where you are straddling a surface with your cock underneath you. I use the arm of an arm chair that is pretty comfortable. The dildo I used is very soft and quite realistically sized. An actual silicone one I got off eBay for about $14.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/381271634559

Usually at this price they say silicone but are some form of UR3 or polyplastomer. UR3 is great but true silicone is better. This dildo was super cheap for silicone and worth every penny!!!
My Patreon tip jar:

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

Can I ask what size cock you have? And how flaccid are you when you push it in?

And do you have to stretch it a lot to get it in?

Many thanks

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Sure you can ask me anything...

My cock size fluctuates alot. when soft it can be as little as 3 inches to the full size of my erection only soft, which is like 6-7 inches. When I'm hard without pumping I'm easilly 6" and sometimes I can hit 7 inches depending on the day. When I wake up with an "oh my god I gotta piss hard-on" I'm always 7". When I pump, it's always 7 inches long, but the girth is what really improves... easilly 30-50% thicker.

In order to self penetrate, I always need as much size as I can get, so I always pump up first. However, then you have to give it a minute or two to soften up so you can fold it back, or do the twist method that I use and also bend the shaft to push the head in. I have a couple videos that show this technique if you can find them. One day I'll make a list, but I'm on xHamster and xVideos.

I don't really stretch at all. Although I prolly should.. as my back gets worse it gets harder and harder to do this stuff... if you mean my anus, I maybe apply a small bit of lube, usually vasilene but anything will do.. rub the taint and rim, maybe insert a finger or two.. If you dildo anymore than say 5 minutes or use something too big to "open up" your anus will actually tighten up in response... so figuring out your ideal timing is very important to building your ideal method.

Cheers, and good luck!
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

UPDATE:
Ok, lets put this in perspective... For those of you who are just starting out and getting frustrated, bare this in mind:

I got very good at this about 10 years ago. I did it for about 4 or 5 years. Then I stopped for at least 5 years. A few months ago, I decided to try and get back into it. Even though I was really good and made gigs of video, it took a month just to be able to get it back in. I couldn't move at all or it would immediately pop back out. Even in the riding position I had to keep holding it with my hand or again it would pop out.

Now I can sorta ride, it still pops out after about 4 or 5 thrusts. However, earlier this week, I found if I keep holding it, I can get into the lying-down spread-eagle position and use my hand to move it in and out. Two nights ago, I was able to reach orgasm while inserted. However, the cum didn't come out of my cock until I pulled it out, but I still got the self-orgasm satisfaction.

It takes a lot of effort and perseverance to figure out how to do this. It takes a fair amount of trial and experimentation to figure out what works best for you. Finally, it takes time and patience to get really good at it. Is it worth it? Only you can know for sure and you'll have to work at it to find out.
My Patreon tip jar:

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Well done. Good to hear you are back in the swing of things!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great to hear you're back at it (and in it!) Zig. Interesting that it's been a challenge - sounds like it's mostly about reeducating your ass? Why don't they teach this to young men in schools? "Looks like I have Calculus for third period, and then fourth period is Ass Education with Mr. Butz, the gym teacher" ;)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Another problem I've noticed I'm having after being so long away from this activity, is the ability to take decent pics and vids whilst doing it. Removing a hand to grab my camera usually results in immediate ejection.. oh well.. I'll get back into the swing of it over time. In the meantime here are some of the bad angle pics I was able to get. Will try to do getter in the future.
20200723_184647.jpg
20200723_184622.jpg
20200902_021520.jpg
20200902_021524.jpg
20200902_021536.jpg
20200902_021556.jpg
20200902_021552.jpg
Stoopid camera.. I don't know why these loaded sideways..
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Happy (belated) New Years everybody!!
20210101_174411.jpg
20210101_174321.jpg
And one more for good luck!
20210106_203248.jpg
wtf? again, I'm not sure why the preview pics are sideways, but if you click on them once they turn the right way in the new window.
My Patreon tip jar:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great to see you back at it, buddy! I'm not sure about the sideways pictures - maybe there's a setting somewhere that'd fix it, but I don't know what it would be.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Alright... several months back into this now.. and here's an update, goods and bads..

1. I can easilly get penetration using my cup and twist method in the riding position.
2. I've also been experimenting with twisting it into place and sitting on it in the riding position, then using both hands to just sorta push it in.. this is alot more difficult, but the extra sensation brings me to orgasm faster.
3. Can easilly ride myself to orgasm now, but because of the position, cum always just gloops outta my dick afterwards. While I can orgasm, I can never actually ejaculate into my anus this way anyway.
4. Due to my painkillers I have to take daily for my spinal damage, I ALWAYS get bruising on the shaft of my dick. EVERY TIME... damn blood thinning painkillers. It doesn't hurt at all, just looks ugly.

Glad to be back at this again.
My Patreon tip jar:

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Thanks for the update. Hopefully things will continue to get better with time!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Just a small recent clip of me abusing myself...
2021-01-06 Self Fuck with Dildo.mp4
(67.24 MiB) Downloaded 436 times
My Patreon tip jar: