Best lube?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

essesser

Best lube?

Post by essesser »

Hey gentlemen ... just wondering what the best lube is overall. I'm consistently able to get my dick in and fuck me good, but it kind of hurts, and doesn't feel "slippery" enough. And I'm really sore inside afterward, and on the outside. When I wash my ass afterward, it stings like hell! I use an oil-base, along with my spit. I did a search on Lubrication here, but didn't see any brand names mentioned, or whether or not oil based is better than water based. SSing is still my favorite, but I was out of commission for a while and got good at SFing, which is awesome! Just doesn't seem like it should hurt.

aleingang69

Re: Best lube?

Post by aleingang69 »

I've always used spit and water-based lube - once you get your cock in your hole your own internal juices will mix with and supplement the lube. Seems like an oil-base would mean the lube and your own juices would be fighting each other.