My first self-fuck ride with picks and video

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Randy6969

My first self-fuck ride with picks and video

Post by Randy6969 »

Hope you like them
Hope you like them
I'm Cuming
I'm Cuming
Feels really good
Feels really good
Feels really good
Feels really good
Just before I rammed it in
SF first Video 5.mp4
First Self Fuck video not very long but thatss all Im allowed on this site your comments please
(18.83 MiB) Downloaded 1564 times
Unfortunately the pictures are in the wrong order and the video is very short but its all the site will allow sorry. Your comments welcome.

Hi today I did my first deep SF and rode my dick. Firstly I got it in while laying on my back then holding it in I got up and sat on the side of the bath on which I had placed a folded towel. Sill keeping my hands pushing my dick in I sat on the towel. Then moved my hands my dick went in about halfway in. Then I rocked back and forth, It felt fantastic. Unfortunately I ran out of time and didn't manage to cum. I'll post back when I manage to cum and show pictures and maybe a video.

This is an update.
So here are the pictures and video but this time a managed to cum it was great. I hope you Enjoy
Last edited by Randy6969 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

aleingang69

Re: My first self-fuck ride

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats, man - can't wait to see some pics/video!

Randy6969

Post by Randy6969 »

Di 9.jpg
So today I fucked myself real hard and when I came I couldn't stop riding it. After what seemed to be an age I eventually fell forward my cock popped out and my ass spewed a real big load. Its my first cum in my ass. Only this time it tried riding my cock on the saddle of my exercise bike. It was so comfortable I just rode and rode my dick and for the first time I go about 5 inches up. Cant wait to do it again once I get used to it I'll try and do a video :D
Last edited by Randy6969 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

sounds like fun, let us know when you get the videos posted :)