Finally did it

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

SelfFuckGuy

Finally did it

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Hi

I started self fucking around 6 months ago. I thought I wouldnt be able to do it, as it seemed impossible at the beginning. But after around 2 or 3 months, I managed it. If you keep trying, it really does get so much easier.

My next goal was to cum. After another 3 months of trying, I finally did. A few days ago. It was great. But, there wasn't any cum! That was really disappointing. Ive never orgasmed without cum before, so could this be because of the position that my cock was in that cum didn't come out? It was a strange orgasm. Nice in its own way but would have been better with the cum!
Last edited by SelfFuckGuy on Sun May 08, 2016 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: Finally did it

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey man - double congratulations; for getting it in, and getting getting off!

I've found that when I cum in my ass most of the juice gets trapped - because of the extreme bend of my cock - and it comes out after I withdraw my dick from my hole. It sounds like you may have had a more exotic orgasm - probably retrograde ejaculation, where your jizz goes backwards into your bladder instead of squirting out.

As you said - solo-fucking is a sport that requires experience and training. Every man is different, but it sounds to me like if you keep at it (and it sounds like you will, you horny devil) you'll be squirting that juice out of your prick instead of into your bladder. Let us know how it goes!

AL

Ziggurat

Re: Finally did it

Post by Ziggurat »

Gratz Raj! Welcum the party!! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat