camming

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mature

camming

Post by mature »

Hi guys has anyone else had trouble getting into the cam/chat room, i can't i click on the captcha bit but thats as far as it goes i never progress into the chat room.
thx
mature

aleingang69

Re: camming

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for the heads-up. Mature!

I just did some updates and it seems to be working - I signed in as a guest and it allowed me to use my cam.

Give it a try and let me know if it's working for you, and - thanks, as always for your patience!

Al

mature

Re: camming

Post by mature »

Thx for the prompt reply but no luck again, same issue i go through the captcha check then it goes no were, usually it progresses onto the next page password but this is not happening, i'm doing all the usual stuff to log in but to no luck. it lets me skip the password page but then it's view only and i can't chat or cam. i'm using chrome as normal.
thx
mature.

mature

Re: aussie men camming

Post by mature »

Hi guys are there any aussie men out there who enjoy swallowing their load with other aussies?
cheers
mature