5.9 inches, needs help.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

CuriousCat

5.9 inches, needs help.

Post by CuriousCat »

I need advice on what to do when I'm trying to get the head inside the asshole. I try putting one foot up on the counter, twisting my cock around my balls, and push it back, I feel it right on the head, but when I try to help it in, it just doesn't go in, and my legs shake when I push too much. I'm stuck. :?:

deliciouscream

Re: 5.9 inches, needs help.

Post by deliciouscream »

Sorry I don't have any advice, but that is quite a picture you painted for me :)

Ziggurat

Re: 5.9 inches, needs help.

Post by Ziggurat »

First things first.. if you can reach your glans to your anus, then you can get it in... the trick is to find the position that gives you the best leverage for pushing it in and also the best position that allows you to stretch your shaft more. Standing with your legs stretched out (one on the floor and one on the counter) is not going to be an easy starting position. You need all your muscles in that area to be relaxed in order to pull this off.

Common starter positions:
Laying on your tummy with one hand under you holding your penis in place, the other hand reaching over your buttox to push the glans into your anus. (I've never gotten in this way.)
Straddling a chair of sorts about 14-18" high, so that you can ride your folded penis while the surface keeps it in place, this allows you to use both hands to rach behind and manipulate your penis for anal penetration. (This is my personal favourite)
Laying on your lower back with your upper back propped up against a servicable support like a couch or chair, with your legs spread eagle a bit, but still relaxed. This allows you to reach down with one hand to hold it in place and the other hand to guide the glans in. (this is how I first did it, but I used the straddling/riding position to perfect my ability.

Tips:
Shaving helps as it gives a better sliding surface for your flesh. Some people don't like it though. Plus ingrown hairs suck...
Figure out which lube works best for your skin. All lubes react with our flesh differently, and its again different for each person. I love vaseline, but other prefer waterbased lubes, some simply use their spit... Its all a matter of preference, but you gotta expirament.
I also recommend a penis pump. You can buy them cheap enough or build your own like I did. Pump your self for about 15 minutes, then take off the pump and apply more lube to your penis. While you're lubing and getting into your best entry position, you should lose some of the pumping stiffness and be able to bend yourself into the penetration angle. If you're still too stiff, wait about 30 seconds to a minute for the stiffness to wear down a bit.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat