Self-suck defenatly ,Self-fuck maybe ? ??

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

variousandy

Self-suck defenatly ,Self-fuck maybe ? ??

Post by variousandy »

Been selfsucking for years ,but never found self fuck a turn on, quite the opposite if anything a turn off , but something changed I started experimenting about 6weeks ago ,I was rubbish I kept trying still rubbish this just isn't going to happen , then 3 nights ago still trying it just slipped in WOW WHAT a feeling as it slid in past my ring ,3 nights at it and tonight after much experimenting I manage to get my cock up me again and keep it there for 10 mins by sitting on the edge of the bath base of my cock pushed against the inside at first I was quite hard but when I went soft the depth I got was mind blowing it felt like nothing else I have ever experienced ,did I touch my prostate ?, with that depth I started rocking back and forth and thought I was going to come but started getting hard again and my cock popped out , it takes a long time to get my cock inside I find it very difficult but will improve as time goes on , I find self suck addictive , this may turn out to be more so ,I was going to put some smiling emojis faces on but there isn't enough room to get across my smile .
Last edited by variousandy on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat

Re: Self-suck defenatly ,Self-fuck ???

Post by Ziggurat »

Awestuff! Its like awesome about stuffing yourself. ;) I remember my first slip in. I was kinda in disbelief. Like, did that really just happen? It popped in, but popped right out again. Over the next four or five days, I was always anxious to get a few minutes alone to try again. I was married and we had also a border rooming with us at the time.... Alone time was always a rarity... Stiff, with each successive attept it became easier and easier... next thing I knew I was taking pics and making vids and posting them here and on Xtube and Xhamster. Glad to hear you gave this a second go and found success with it!

R
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

variousandy

Re: Self-suck defenatly ,Self-fuck ???

Post by variousandy »

yes exactly I was in total disbelief and cant stop thinking about the next opportunity ,I think I decided to try it just to say id done it but man its much more than that