Self Fuck or Self Suck - Choose One

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Neptoonmars

Self Fuck or Self Suck - Choose One

Post by Neptoonmars »

If you could only do one or the other, which would you choose - self fuck or self suck?

As someone with mild success at both, I have to say selffucking is much easier and quicker to learn. I would be interested to know what people experienced in both think.

aleingang69

Re: Self Fuck or Self Suck - Choose One

Post by aleingang69 »

NO NO NO - you can't make me choose!! :D :D

Butt seriously. If I really, really had to choose it would definitely be sucking. Fucking myself is great, but the level of and different kinds of stimulation my mouth can provide is so much greater than anything fucking can provide (unless you have a prehensile butthole, maybe).

What do our other one-man-orgy guys think?

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Well considering my current physical condition and limitations, I'd say self-fucking is the path for me, but even that's getting too hard to do now.. (too hard.. lol)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

ASSuming you mean we will be SUCCessful at the one we choose, I'd have to stick with selfsuck. I haven't had much luck with selffuck but I'm pretty sure I would still prefer to selfsuck even if I were good at both. Feeling my cock in my throat has to be one of the most amazing feelings a mere human can achieve. Licking and sucking it how it likes has to be more pleasurable. Even though I apparently have a pretty great feeling ass, too.

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Hmm, that is a difficult one. They are both different so not easy to compare. I, personally, would choose self fucking, which I really enjoy. i have never self sucked but I am not that keen on being sucked anyway.

Greenboy809

Post by Greenboy809 »

I haven’t been able to self suck yet but getting real good at self fucking.
The more you do it the easier it becomes. Can’t wait for the day when I can do both in a session.
Trying to be patient with the self sucking, hopefully I’ll get it soon. Never give up.

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Self suck definitely , self fuck is exciting but hasn't the same variability and visual thrill that self suck has ,as Al puts it there are many different ways your mouth can stimulate your cock , to me its a bit like self fuck is in black and white and self suck is in colour ,there both REAL good fun though .

Wanttoknow12345

Post by Wanttoknow12345 »

I like both.

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

For right now, SF is my choice. Watched the videos and was amazed I was finally able to do it. I wanted to give up at first, but didn't and kept at it. Took a while to get the process down but can do it now.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Shamman wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:00 pm
ASSuming you mean we will be SUCCessful at the one we choose, I'd have to stick with selfsuck. I haven't had much luck with selffuck but I'm pretty sure I would still prefer to selfsuck even if I were good at both. Feeling my cock in my throat has to be one of the most amazing feelings a mere human can achieve. Licking and sucking it how it likes has to be more pleasurable. Even though I apparently have a pretty great feeling ass, too.
that perfectly sums up my thoughts on the subject!