frozen cum as a lube?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Xapprentice

frozen cum as a lube?

Post by Xapprentice »

ive heard of certain folks on here freezing cum for later use. not really hot on the drinking of old jizz, but can this cum (after it has warmed back up) make a good lube for sf?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

My cum isn't a great lube, sadly. It's got a weird texture that seems slippery at first but has a hard-to-describe quality that is not really slippery - it kind of makes things - mmm - well, it's hard to describe...
If I keep at it though it will eventually do that delightful thing where it turns into meringue - it even tastes much sweeter! Cum is a lot like egg-whites, so the meringue thing makes sense, but it's still a nice surprise - kind of like dessert after the main course.
al

Lucasraleigh

Strange texture

Post by Lucasraleigh »

My cum isn't a great lube, sadly. It's got a weird texture that seems slippery at first but has a hard-to-describe quality that is not really slippery - it kind of makes things - mmm - well, it's hard to describe...
Al, I know exactly what you are talking about. Cum tends to do that. It kind of goes rubbery, and you can roll it into little balls... it is like the liquid and solid aren't a perfect mix, and seperate quite quickly. One could not really use it as a lube.