*How to* self fuck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

datemyself

Re: *How to* self fuck

Post by datemyself »

QUOTE: Postby liquidpleasure » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 pm
…
"My favorite thing to do is use Aveeno skin lotion as lube and stick objects in my ass. Sometimes I just finger fuck myself. When I pull out, there is some mucous that normally smells fishy. The weird thing is when it's mixed in with the Aveeno, the lotion forms curds with the mucous and I lick up the sweet curds. I get horny as hell by the fact that I did something so forbidden, right along with the fact that it came fresh from inside my ass. :) Bear in mind that this isn't fecal matter, it's just mucous secreted by the colon. In my experience I've never gotten sick from this... and I LOVE EVERY LAST DROP OF IT!!! It's so wrong but right!!!"
-------------------

just came across ur thread…

YES!
but i use vaseline, non scented. butt my ass cum's not 'fishy', it's actually pretty darn sweet.

REAL ass cum is HOT and a friggin' turn ON. i posted a topic "SS + real ass cum".
and yes, it is SO FORBIDDEN!! or it seems so anyway… :?

last night i couldn't believe how many times my ass came. multiple, MULTIPLE!! times.
thank ya jezus!

(note: i do use an aphrodisiac powder which i snort which lowers my inhabitions/guilt!)

lickyoudry

Post by lickyoudry »

Just wanted to thank you all, after trying unsuccessfully for a couple of months, I stumbled upon this forum and the next day it worked.
Thanks everyone!
Attachments
cum in my ASS :)
cum in my ASS :)
just the tip
just the tip
Almost there and still stretching my asshole
Almost there and still stretching my asshole

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, man - we love a success story!

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

image.jpg

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

Some pics of me having fun.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

A close up of a nice deep selffuck
Attachments
image.jpg

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Nice, man! That is some deep, deep solo fucking!

selffuck1_reddit

Post by selffuck1_reddit »

Great pictures! I still have trouble keeping it inside of me if I go no hands, so I'm always jealous of those that can do that!

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

A short video illustrating how i get my entire package in. The depth is insane as i get most of my cock in.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Uesyq-S701-

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That is fucking amazing, Johancoetzee! I know that different men have widely varying levels of pain - and pain tolerance/enjoyment - from pressure on the balls - does it hurt at all once you have the whole package in there?

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

It does not hurt at all. I start off very slow and take my time in getting super relaxxed. Once ready I can insert my balls rather easily and keep them in for a long time. The trick in getting your cock in, is squeezing your pc muscle which invariably causes your anal muscles to tighten thereby pulling your balls deeper in. There is a low amount of pressure that builds after time, but the pleasure far outweighs this small amount of pain. PS - if you feel pain then you are doing something wrong and using to much force on your balls is not the right way.

selffuck1_reddit

Once the balls are in, it feels really good...warm and tight. Takes some practice to put your cock in but once it finds the spot it slides nicely in. I've cummed while my cock and balls were in and it's simply amazing. Afterwards you pull your cock out and then your balls come out covered in cum. :wink:

kieran68

Post by kieran68 »

stretching the anus isn't my problem as much as stretching my dick. I'm just over 5" long & 4" around. any tips on stretching?

selffuck1_reddit

kieran68 wrote:stretching the anus isn't my problem as much as stretching my dick. I'm just over 5" long & 4" around. any tips on stretching?
Somebody on my subreddit also has a 5" penis, I'm not sure if they're still around though. They were successful by using one hand underneath to hold the shaft and then he brought his other hand behind him and guided his penis into his ass that way. If you do it this way also, you can be more focused on getting the head in while your hand holding your penis is pushing everything it can towards your ass.

Bare in mind though that weight does play a role also in self fuck.

ShadowKnight

Post by ShadowKnight »

I'm have a 6 incher, 5 when it's Soft..Can I work it to get it in?