Drink my cum

You can use this forum to let people know when you'll be in the solosuck video Chatroom. Better yet; <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/groupcp.php"> CLICK HERE</a> to join the Video Chat Usergroup. Once you've joined the group you can <a href="http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/privmsg.p ... ost&u=1789"> send me a message</a> when you know that you'll be in the Chat Rooms showing off (please try to give me at least 24 hours notice) and I'll send a group email to the usergroup so the other guys in the group will know when to join you in the Chat.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

Drink my cum

Post by dman007 »

I've been craving my cum lately but i know i enjoy the experience more when i do it for people that are turned on watching me drink it. So just seeing if anyone would like to watch me drink my cum? it would be great if you wanted to join me and we could drink our cum together, but if you want to watch and tell/show me how hard it got you, that would be great too.

mature

Re: Drink my cum

Post by mature »

hi i'd luv to join u in a cum drinking session, there's just not enough guys willing to have a cam wank and swallow.
cheers
mature

selfbukkake

Post by selfbukkake »

I'd like to participate :)

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

I would also love to join in a group of 3 or more. My timezone is CET+1, so it is about 23:00 now and I am online around that time more or less but depends ...
I already have saved some frozen loads in my freezer, waiting to be used somehow ;-)
It might be an idea to play a game and everytime somebody loses, he has to do a dare chosen by the others.
So this might help a lot to prevent boring cam staring ... :roll:
Attachments
cock_and_cum.jpg

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Beautiful pic!!