Meeting a Selfer

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Eddie

Meeting a Selfer

Post by Eddie »

Part One: Meeting a Selfer

I've wanted to meet and get together with another self sucker for what seems like forever. But I quickly found that most guys who left messages on bulletin boards and in chat rooms were curious, but few really practiced self sucking.

But Richard emailed me by surprise, mentioning that he had seen my posts seeking others in the San Francisco area who were middle aged, but very active self suckers.

We exchanged email for what may have been a month, chatting about our mutual autofellatio interests, and came to the conclusion that both of us had wanted to meet another self sucker for a long time. I invited him over one night, just to see what might happen. Needless to say, it was like the first date I'd ever had, realizing that I might, at long last, have a face to face, cock to cock experience with someone like myself.

The night came, and I was ready for him. I'd been sucking myself during the day so I would be nice and limber. A little semen smeared on my cock and balls insured a nice cummy scent. I wore loose jeans and a tee shirt and a soft silk shirt unbuttoned. My cock was anxious to meet him too, and was swollen in my pants...fairly obvious to anyone who might be looking.

I heard a knock at the door, and didn't take much time to welcome my guest. Richard looked good...mature, slim like me, fit and smiling nicely. 'Are you Eddie?' he asked.

'Yes, I am. Are you Richard by any chance?'

'Please call me Dick.'

'No problem there', I muttered.

I opened the door wider to let him in. The passage inside the door is narrow, so he had to pass close to me. I noticed that he smelled very nice...a hint of cologne, and what I thought might be the scent of cum from him. He was not to quick to pass, and opened his arms for a welcoming hug. It wasn't coincidence that he moved up very close to me, and I felt his swollen cock brush up against mine.

'It's so nice to meet you at last, self sucker.' Dick said, looking me in the eyes.

'That's my feeling exactly Dick.' I shot back. 'Come on in. Want something to drink?'

'Water's fine...sparkling would be nice. Do you have anything to smoke?'

'You mean weed?' I asked.

'Yes.'

'I do, hold on.' I went to get a pipe, and excused myself. When I came back in the room, Dick was sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, rubbing his cock through his pants.

I said, 'Dick...I'm glad to see you found something to entertain yourself with.'

'I entertain myself all the time in a special way, as you well know.'

We smoked for awhile, and watched each other, paying close attention to what was going on in each other's pants. Dick was enjoying a fairly large development in his, and I was well along.

'So Dick, it's very nice to have you over. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. Shall we get naked so we can see each other better?'

'That sounds like a good idea to me. There's not much room left in my pants for my cock.'

With that we both stood, watching each other as our cocks almost simultaneously popped out of our pants. Dick's cock was huge. I think it might have been about 10 inches, and he wasn't completely hard. I exclaimed my delight, and felt myself suddenly getting very hard, feeling very stoned and wanting some autofellatio with Dick.

'That's very pretty,' I told him. 'Such a lovely thing to self suck, isn't it?'

'I love to self suck my beautiful snake. Why don't you watch me for awhile?'

We got back down on the floor, and Dick took a sitting position with his hands grasping his ankles. He nimbly curled over and started licking and kissing the head of his beautiful cock, soon slurping and smacking sounds filled the room as he sucked more and more of it into his mouth.

I couldn't resist my own cock, and began doing the same.

(To be continued)
Last edited by Eddie on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Eddie

Meeting a Selfer Part 2

Post by Eddie »

Meeting a Selfer Part 2

Dick and I were stoned out of our minds, our dicks were harder than you can imagine, and we were happier than we'd ever thought possible. We were selfing our brains out on the floor, Dick in a sitting position, and me in the plow with my dick hanging down to my mouth.

'That's an incredible cock you have Dick,' I managed to squeak out as I took a breather from my own cock. 'How long is it?'

Dick gasped for a breath, and said, 'It's 12 inches when I'm hard. Do you like it?'

'What do you think?' I said. 'I'm jealous. I'm only 7 1/2 inches, but I can still deep throat myself. In one of your emails you told me you could deep throat all of it. That's a lot to swallow.'

'Well just watch me.' Dick slipped his cock back into his mouth and started to descend on the shaft. Inch by inch disappeared into his widely stretched mouth, and before I knew it, his balls were squished up against his nose without a bit of his cock visible. Then he began plunging it in and out of his mouth...the whole beautiful thing. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

My own cock was throbbing for attention, so I sucked it back into my mouth doing my own deep throat act for him. I hadn't peed since my last orgasm before Dick had arrived, so I was dripping cum, enjoying the lubrication, smell and taste.

Dick's cock was starting to ooze cum too. He'd pull it out of his mouth then pump and squeeze it. Cum was starting to ooze from his pretty monster. He rubbed it around his lips and chin, so he could enjoy the scent of his cum.

I suggested that we take a breather, play slowly and build the excitement. So we sat in front of the fire, squeezing and stroking our throbbing, oozing cocks. We talked about some of our most memorable self sucking experiences.

Neither one of us had ever met another self sucker in person before, and I think both of us were flying about as high as could be, stoned, but also high on self sucking. Our cocks were so hard, and cum was flowing out freely. The smell and wetness charged our crazy state of mind.

'Do you always cum in your mouth and swallow? I asked.

'Uh huh, almost always. Sometimes I cum in a little glass, save it in the fridge, and use it when I'm selfing the next time.'

'I like to save a few cum shots so I have quite a bit to enjoy for a good selfing. I cover my cock with cum, rub some around my balls, chin and lips. The cummy smell is so hot!' I replied.

'Look at the cum flowing from my cock now,' Dick pointed out. He was pumping his huge shaft, and cum was really flowing out. He wasn't cumming...it was just pre-cum. He wiped it on his lips, got more and licked it off his fingers.

'Let's suck some more,' I suggested. I was too hot to go on just watching.

(To be continued)

Eddie
Last edited by Eddie on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Eddie

Meeting a Selfer Part 4

Post by Eddie »

Meeting a Selfer - Part 4

Dick and I were hugging and playing with each others' cocks, thinking about the night that had been and what was to be, selfing ourselves crazy, and doing whatever we felt like doing.

We were both pretty wet, and the smell of cum was like an aphrodisiac, driving our libidos, keeping us hard and dripping.

I whispered in Dick's ear, 'You have such a wonderful huge cock! Would you like to suck it some more while I pump it and play with your balls?'

'Mmmm, that sounds divine. Let's do it.' he replied with excitement.

Dick rolled over into the plow with his big snake dangling down to his mouth. He sucked it in right away, while I grabbed the shaft with my right hand, and his balls with my left. I pumped and squeezed. Dick groaned and grunted like an animal rutting. His nutz felt so good in my hand, and looked so ripe, I decided to lick them. That drove him even more crazy, and he started pumping so deep in his mouth that there was hardly enough room for my hand to stroke his cock.

Dick pushed his monster deep in his throat, so I gave up trying to stroke it, and focused both hands on his balls, pulling and gently squeezing them while he was lost in his selfing.

After a few more minutes of that, he started groaning loudly, and pulled back on his cock, just sucking on the head. He grabbed his throbbing beauty, and started spraying cum on his lips and chin, shooting much of it into his mouth. He sucked with abandon, making smacking and sloshing sounds with his lips, tongue, cock and cum.

The scent of cum was strong, driving me crazy. I left Dick while he sucked himself dry, and assumed the same position on the floor...my hard cock hanging down to my mouth. Pre-cum flowing, moistening my lips and tongue. My cock slipped deep into my throat with ease, as I pumped in and out. I was in heaven, but Dick was about to make it better.

He stopped his own selfing, moved close to me, gently taking my balls into his hands, and began caressing them and my ass while I was lost in my selfing. Ecstasy was found there and then. Dick's touch was guided by his own experience, knowing just what was needed. My excitement became so elevated, cumming was something that happened, out of control. I started spurting for what seemed like an entire minute. It was a very wet one...a lot more than I could swallow, so a lot of cum got all over my chin and neck. I didn't mind, knowing how nice it would smell when it dried.

We rested, hugging some more, whispering to each other about the lovely evening, selfing and how lucky we were to have found each other.

(To be continued)

Hope you're enjoying this little tale of lust.

Eddie
Last edited by Eddie on Tue May 18, 2010 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eddie

Meeting a Selfer Part 3

Post by Eddie »

Sorry, can't seem to find Part 3 in my archives.

Anyone know where the old bb archives are from 2004?

It's somewhere in the September 2004 msgs.

Enjoy the others.

Eddie

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Thats is a nice story. Has made me really hard :D

cantreachityet

me 2

Post by cantreachityet »

fastforwardengland wrote:Thats is a nice story. Has made me really hard :D
me 2

wetwilly

meeting a selfer

Post by wetwilly »

Great story guys. I always think about meeting a selfer too ! I guess by posting here maybe someone will live in the Mass. area and ask to show me ther talents. I,m very cautious but want it alot too. I have selfed for years and will for years to come. Blowing loads on my face for the girlfriend is very exciting and fairly new to me. I love it.

steveo-160

Post by steveo-160 »

it was good

harley05

Re: Meeting a Selfer

Post by harley05 »

[quote="Eddie"]Part One: Meeting a Selfer

Man I love that story It made me real hard ,sure wish i could fine someone in south carolina to meet and have some fun like that.

Eddie

Re: Meeting a Selfer - Part 3 Found

Post by Eddie »

Hi selfers & selfing fans,

Part 3 - Meeting a Selfer

I was going way down on my cock, and the pre cum was really flowing. Delicious to say the least, and creating a very slippery passage in my throat. Every time my cock is deep in my throat, I'm amazed at the incredible feeling of pleasure, stretching my lips and throat wide apart. It feels like the best sex possible.

Dick was making some very erotic sounds, his cock and mouth squishing, spurting, gooshing, smacking and slurping. He was grunting and moaning in gutteral sounds, so caught up in his pleasure that he probably had forgotten my presence.

I changed position a little so I could see him selfing while I did the same. I heard a loud 'spurt', and saw cum squirting out from between his cock and his mouth, splashing all over his balls and thighs. He had pulled back as he was about to cum, mostly sucking the head of his cock. The power of his cum shooting out was too much for him to consume, and much of it was all over him.

Dick was writhing, pumping and moaning with ecstasy. He started blowing hard on the head of his cock, and more cum came spraying out over the rest of his cock, balls and thighs. It was a beautiful mess. The room smelled like cum.

Dick's performance had me so worked up that my cock started to throb and pulse. Uncontrollably my cum started like a gusher. I thought that I should mimic Dick's lovely act, and since I couldn't swallow it all, I started exhaling, blowing hard, and gave myself a wonderful cum shower.

He was watching me and stroking his still hard and very wet cock. I kept going, sucking myself dry, enjoying the smell, taste and sensations that come with such a great self sucking...the kind I've been enjoying for many years.

After a few minutes more of sucking the last drops of cum from my cock, I straightened up, and saw Dick leaning back on his elbow as he continued to stroke his beautiful hose. Cum was still oozing from it, while he had his eyes glued to my own wet cock.

'Did you enjoy that?' I implored.

'No kidding, Eddie,' he replied. 'I probably have a couple more of those in me tonight, if you're up to it.'

'I'm game. Want something to drink? I could use it.'

I got us a couple of glasses of sparkling water, and handed one to him. I dangled my softening cock in my glass of water to give it a special taste...a precursor of fun to come. Dick saw me do that, smiled, and did the same. We both squeezed cum from our cocks, and watched it suspended and swirling in the sparkling water.

I drank mine, and continuing to play with my cock which refused to get too soft. The excitement of my date with Dick was too much. He obviously felt the same. I moved over close to him, put my glass down, took his glass away, and gave him a hug. I moved close so our cocks were rubbing together, and told him how nice it was to have him there.

'I'm enjoying it too', he said. 'I'm just sorry it took so long to meet. I've been self sucking all my life, and have never ever been with another like me. If we don't make a habit of this, I'll be very depressed.'

'Well then, let's make it a regular thing. Right now though, I'm in the mood to smoke a little more. How about you?'

'Hot idea.' said Dick. 'Let's light up!', as he stroked his growing cock.

We smoked, rested a bit and played with our hard cocks. I asked him if he would mind if I held his cock, and he responded by taking mine in his hand, with the nicest touch and sensitivity. It was all I needed to do the same to him. We stroked each other for awhile, growing very hard and still managing to ooze more cum. It made a nice lubricant for stroking.

(to be continued)

Enjoy,

Eddie
Last edited by Eddie on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah! Glad you found it, man - very hot!

Al

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Thanks Al.

I found Part 3 in one of the old Forum archives. It was dated September 6, 2004.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Eddie