My first taste, true story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bicurious_41

My first taste, true story

Post by bicurious_41 »

When you are an adolescent male and so horny you will stick your dick into almost anyone or anything, discovering that you can get your own cock into your own mouth is like discovering a magic power you didn't know you had, like being able to fly, or turn invisible or read minds.
"Oh, wow. Please let this not be a dream," I remember thinking, as my own warm mouth closed, miraculously, over the tender head of my cock.
It happened in a stuffed chair on a Saturday night when I was home alone. I was horny, as usual. I had called my best friend, Nathan, in the hope he would come over and suck me off. This would require reciprocation, which I was becoming increasingly, one might even say enthusiastically, OK with.
For the record, I'm not gay. You wouldn't know this by the amount of cock I consumed when I was younger, however. I would have preferred a girl. And later, when I became more confident with women, I put cocksucking behind me for a long time.
I didn't like it, at first -- sucking my friend's cock. I only did it so that he would suck mine, and I know he felt the same way. We always felt ashamed afterwards, and would swear off oral sex for a week or two before hormones got the better of us.
We never came in each others mouths, and we never kissed or tried anal sex. It was purely a physical act that, at one end, was a bit disgusting, and at the other, pure bliss.
The disgust wore off, though, thanks to behavioral conditioning. I began associating the intense pleasure of having my cock sucked with the act of sucking one. I got very good at it when I started to enjoy it, and would do it for longer periods. I started finding there was pleasure in the act of sucking my friend's cock. The musky smell of his groind, the slightly salty, sweet taste of his precum, the look and feel of his hard young circumcised cock as I gripped it in my hand and felt its pulse, and watched with slight awe as jets of white gel shot from the head of his cock. I actually began to look forward to having his cock in my mouth.
But Nathan was busy that night. I had locked the doors and closed the blinds and was walking around the house, naked, enjoying the feeling of my hard cock preceding my every step open, feeling the air on it, instead of concealing beneath blankets. I stood in front of a mirror and masturbated, admiring my own body and cock. I have a very good body, even now in my 40s, and all false modesty aside, I have a very handsome cock. Nicely cut and shaped, it is six inches long and has a very nice big helmet.
I have a very juicy cock. Oozing precum, I decided to taste some. I touched a droplet with my fingertip, brought it to my mouth, and got a thrill at the thought of tasting my own juices.
"I wonder if..."
It took no more thought than that and I was on my back, in front of the mirror, legs flung over my head, bending with all my might. I had tried it before, several times (what guy hasn't?) without success, so I don't know what made me think I'd succeed this time. But my cock was now full-sized and I was taking tae-kwon do from a Korean (from Korea) who forced us to do so much stretching that I had become incredibly flexible.
I was a couple of inches away, close enough to actually smell my own musk and see up close that juicy purple cockhead of mine slick with precum.
I stayed in that position and let the precum pool into a large, quivering dollop, which then began to slowly slide down along a silvery string and land on the tip of my tongue.
"Mmmm," I thought. And I was suddenly determined that, if I couldn't get my cock in my mouth, I would at least taste my cum.
I tried a couple of other positions, including sitting position. I was getting closer. Desperate I tried several more positions and it was while I was upside down in a stuffed chair that it happened. I reached up, pulled down, and there it was: The tip of my tongue was flicking the head of my cock.
I stopped and unfolded myself. My back was straining. "Did that just happen?" I wondered.
I was beside myself with this new discovery. I tried again, and this time managed to pull the head of my cock into my mouth. I held it there for a blissful minute, thrilling at the sensation of simultaneously tasting my own cock and feeling it sucked on.
My back was popping with strain, but I continued to force my cockhead past my lips until I felt a hot burning pleasure as ribbons of sperm ripped through my cock, and suddenly my mouth and nose was filled with the outre taste and smell of semen.
Unfolding myself, I lay back, sperm clinging to my lips and nose and cheeks.
"Wow," I thought. "Look what I can do."

blacksunshineaz

Re: My first taste, true story

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Sorry I didn't read this until now. Very cool story. When I first was able to make contact between my tongue and cock is was a very surreal moment and afterward I wasn't sure it actually happened. Oh how I wish digital cameras existed back then so I could have proof...I then lost the ability until I was 28 and I was finally able to make contact again. This time I did have a camera and I was sure to take plenty of pictures.