Twin Bros Self-Suck And Ass Buck

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

yngminnsser

Twin Bros Self-Suck And Ass Buck

Post by yngminnsser »

Hey hot story about twins and selfsucking. Enjoy :)

http://www.menonthenet.com/EroticStorie ... cId=304900

(In case link doesn't work)

By DanBoy
submitted February 13, 2008
Categories: Family Fun
Text Size:

It was a very hot summer afternoon when my twin brother came home from work and we shared one of the most intense sexual experiences of our lives. My brother, Nick, and I were 26 years old and still living with our parents, who accepted our sexual orientation. Mom and Dad were on a three week vacation when my brother and I had the chance to pleasure each other and satisfy our most intense sexual pleasures. My brother and I have been satisfying each other for a very long time. Our parents showed us the fetal sonogram images of us as seven month old fetuses and we were already fondling one another’s cocks in the womb.

While growing up my brother and I enjoyed taking a bath together and we began to become best friends and exclusive gay buddies. We both knew that we were gay by the time we were twelve years old and as we hit puberty we developed a very close sexual bond. As we matured sexually we also enjoyed each other more and more as sexual partners. Our sexual hormones coursed through our bodies and our cocks began lengthening tremendously. We regularly began to compare the length of our cocks when we got home from school and our parents weren’t home from work. During these times we also had hot sex sessions. My brother and I learned how to mutually satisfy one another’s sexual desires.

My brother, Nick and I were identical twins. We were so identical that we were mixed up by our parents in the hospital nursery. Since we looked so much alike Mom and Dad decide that I would not be circumcised so that they would be able to tell who was Nick and who was Frank. They named me Frank Foreman since I kept my abundant foreskin. Nick and I were handsome twenty something young men with muscular builds and light brown hair. We both were competitive swimmers in high school and college. We always had trouble finding swimming trunks that could hold our huge thick cocks. At swim meets girls and guys always stared at the bulges in our trunks that were our ten inch cocks.

On this wonderful afternoon, I heard my brother’s car pull into the driveway. I was lounging naked along side our swimming pool. I must have dozed off while tanning my cock. I woke up suddenly when Nick began messaging my balls resting on the seat of my lounge chair between my wide spread legs. Nick knelt beside my chair and continued to message my balls and tenderly circle my nipples. I awoke moaning due to the great sensations I was felling. As I woke up fully I realized that my best friend and sex buddy was making my cock quiver with every squeeze he applied to my cum filled balls.

The first thing I said to Nick was, “What the hell are you doing?”

He responded, “ Hey Bro, you were showing it off and I couldn’t resist.”

Damn Nick always knew how to take good care of me. Nick wasted no time stripping off all of his clothes and releasing his flaccid cock from his boxer briefs. Nick jumped into the pool and invited me to swim a few laps with him to get refreshed for the pleasure that would follow. Man the cool water felt great after being in the warm sun tanning myself. As we finished the last lap, Nick was swimming beside me and he was almost against my side when he slipped his thumb between my ass cheeks and probed my asshole. Only my twin brother would know the move that always stopped me in my tracks and diverted my attention to knowing that he was as horny as hell. He climbed the pool ladder first and I saw his cock lengthening and thickening. My own cock responded and I began to feel out of control horny. Nick knew that I would not refuse any suggestion he made to me about fucking my ass. He always drove me crazy when he skillfully drilled his thick cock in my ass. I loved having him fuck me because he knew how to control his pumping speed to give us both the greatest pleasure.

Nick suggested, “Frank just come over and relax in your lounge chair again.”

I didn’t hesitate a second and walked with my bouncing cock in front of me to the chair where Nick was kneeling. His tanned lean body was still glistening after our dip in the pool. His cock was swinging like a pendulum between his legs and almost brushing on the cement walkway. I knew he was anticipating the opportunity to get his cock in my ass. As I sat on the lounge he immediately lifted my legs over my head to expose my rosebud. He expertly began rimming my rosebud and tongue fucked my hole causing me to moan and quiver. Nick’s rimming this afternoon instantly made my desire to feel his cock pumping my ass take control of my brain. My only thoughts were focused on the pleasure my ass was feeling and the churning of the cum filling my balls. I slid to the bottom of the lounge chair and pushed my waiting ass up in the air causing me to be supported by my shoulders. This was a normal sex position for me and one I really enjoyed because my uncut cock hung down to my waiting lips. In this position I was able to suck my cock as my bro fucked my ass.

As Nick began to insert his tongue further into my ass I began to slip my tongue into the funnel opening of my extra long foreskin. My tongue probed until I made contact with my pulsating cock head. I kept my tongue circling my cock head and I tasted the precum that was already leaking from my piss slit. The sensation that I was feeling from my cock head was incredible. I didn’t want to shoot my load too soon so I began to suck on the end of my long foreskin. My sucking action created such a vacuum that my foreskin pulled tightly over my cock head creating an even more intense sensation on my entire cock head. I continued to keep sucking to make this feeling last a long time.

Nick saw by the pulsating muscles at my asshole that I was feeling ready for his super hard rod to be stroking my asshole. He reached down beside the lounge chair and grabbed the bottle of suntan oil. He smeared a generous amount of the oil on his fingers and on my balls. He began massaging my balls very slowly and he inserted two fingers in my hole. My moaning was the approval that Nick needed to insert a third finger to prepare my hole to accept his rock hard phallus. It didn’t take long for my sphincter to stretch enough for Nick to be able to insert his rock hard cock in my waiting boy cunt. Nick lubed his cock generously and stood to begin his assault on my ass. Nick removed his fingers from my well stretched and lubed asshole but he continued messaging my hairy balls. His messaging stiffened my cock even more than it had already been.

Nick was now exciting his nipples and began moaning as they became erect like his handsome cock. He said to me, “Bro, I hope you are ready for my cock to drill your ass.”

I replied, “Hell, yes dude. Fuck my ass and fill me with your cum”

I knew that I was in for a great and pleasurable experience as Nick rose to insert his pulsating cock into my waiting asshole. I felt his slippery cockhead that was lubed with oil and his precum sliding in my ass crack and approaching my hole. Nick had fucked my hole many times before and he knew how to insert his cock with gentle pressure just to pop his cock head beyond my sphincter muscle and stop. He always did this to enjoy the feel of my muscle enveloping his cock head. Nick always moaned in pleasure and after a minute inserted the rest of his abundant length. As his cock slid over my prostrate I felt an intense pleasure and the cum in my balls began flowing through my ball sac plumbing. I could already tell that my ejaculation would be a very intense one. I began to self suck again as Nick started his slow smooth strokes in and out of my ass. After five slow and controlled thrusts Nick’s cock head and shaft became more engorged and completely filled my ass cavity. Now with every thrust Nick’s cock head was stimulating my prostate and his shaft was stimulating my intestine wall.

Nick continued slowly thrusting in and out without exiting my ass. Nick was always able to control his ejaculation and this time was no different. After fifteen minutes of stroking, Nick was almost ready to blow his load in my ass. His head was thrown back and his constant moans of pleasure were an indication of his eruption. Since I knew Nick would soon release his cum in my ass; I rolled my tongue and inserted it into my foreskin to stimulate my pulsing cock head. I only needed to swirl my tongue around under my foreskin twice to begin the intense ejaculation I expected. My cum spurted out of my funnel foreskin opening and flew into my waiting mouth. As Nick plunged into my ass as I came his entire body tensed up and I knew he was filling my ass with his cum. He shot two spurts of his cum into my ass and suddenly pulled out. As he did five more spurts of cum shot from his erupting cock. They landed on my cock and slid down my long foreskin covered shaft and filled my mouth. The delicious taste of our cum mixed and I was happy to quench my thirst with this rich combo. I stuck out my tongue that was covered with our cum and Nick licked off all that he could remove.

Nick and I were both dripping with cum and perspiration. I said to Nick, “Hey, let’s just cool off in the pool.” We wasted no time and dove into the pool. My cock was still rock hard and I could see Nick’s huge shaft was still huge too. That story will have to wait until later.