A girls story about watching a boy suck himself off.

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Jenner

A girls story about watching a boy suck himself off.

Post by Jenner »

Its so not fair that guys can get their mouths round their own tackle and we girls cannot! I have had an interest in it since I was about fifteen and we were camping out in a friends field one summer, myself, two other girls and a boy from our swimming club. It was never intended to be a sexual thing but it kind of turned out that way.
Jenny had brought some pot and we were all a little stoned, actually for only the second time ever. We knew that Darren was well hung from seeing him in swimming trunks so kind of intrigued to see it in the flesh. It happened when Jenny just came right out and said – Hey Darren, dare you to show us your cock.
Well at first he was kind of coy, but eventually went okay and stripped off, and there it was in all its glory. I don’t know how big, but seemed way bigger than anyone else we had seen in our admittedly limited experience. As we all were looking at it he became erect and slowly started touching himself. It was long and straight and reached way past his naval as he was sitting up and looking down at it. None of us really knew what to do next, but he did. I can suck it you know, he said – Wow – no way – do it! Was our eager response – so he bent down, curved his back over and lowered his face down onto his cock. By now it was leaking precum, and he began by licking this gently off the tip, then he kissed the head.

We were in awe of this as it was the most overt sexual act any of us had seen in our lives and hands had been inserted inside our own damp pants and eager little wet clits were subtly being stroked.
He had started so really he had to finish. We urged him on - suck on it Darren, that’s amazing!
He put more of it into his mouth and sucked and licked on the head and bent down more until he had half of his length into his mouth. He was gentle and slow as he did this and I think we found that very sensual as well as being downright rude. We had seen a couple of boys wank before and it was more of a furious cock in fist motion that has no sensuality to it. This was languorous and truly sexy and we were loving it. Monica now had her pants completely off and was making so secret of the fact that she was masturbating.
Darren started to make little sighs and was breathing faster and harder – we were all so wet and turned on – there was a cloud of sexual tension all around us – it was an amazing feeling. Then Darren came – in his own mouth. A little bit leaked out but he swallowed the rest. We all came in quick succession – then looked at each other with sweaty awestruck faces and giggled.

Our parents never understood our sudden increased interest in camping, but we did this again another three times that summer, always the same group – it was our secret masturbation club.
Now we all got naked and played with ourselves in full view of each other. It was liberating and so rude. Darren never asked any of us to touch him, he just liked being watched. We never touched each other either – it was thrilling and very satisfying. It was also educational – we saw how wet we got, and because Darren was enjoying his juices we also were licking our fingers and enjoying our own girl juice.

This left a lasting impression on me but it was not until my mid twenties, after I had actually had a few proper sexual experiences that I started having the dreams. In my dream I am as limber and lithe as a cat and can curl up and reach all parts of my body with the greatest of ease.

I always start by gently touching myself – I am naked and have one hand on my pussy and one on my breast caressing a nipple. I feel my pussy getting wet and take a finger covered in clear slippery juice and rub it onto my nipples. It feels divine so I sit up and raise a breast to my mouth and flick my toungue around the nipple, licking my juices off, then I draw the nipple into my mouth and suck on each one. The more I suck on my nipples the wetter I can feel my cunt becoming and now I can smell my scent coming up from down there, my nipples and clit feel connected – each movement of my tongue sending shivers of excitement to my cunt.

Now I want to taste myself more and swing my legs over my head and grab my ass cheeks until my cunt is right above my face. I manoeuvre my body around so that the warm sunlight streaming through the window gently illuminates and warms my vagina, the folds of flesh and golden hairs. I hover it a few inches above my face and watch as glossy drops of pussy juice gather on the lips, and now they drop onto my face. I put out my tongue and a drop of juice falls onto it and I sigh, savouring it. Then I pull myself closer, reach out my tounge and slowly lick myself, from the bottom of my lips up to my clitoris. I do this again and inhale deeply savouring my smell and then pull myself closer still until I am rubbing my wet cunt lips all over my face. I am intoxicated with the smell and taste of my cunt, my hot wet muskiness, my slippery goodness.
Now I finally start to flick my clitoris with the tip of my tongue, each little flick sending tremors through my body. I close my lips around it and start sucking my own hot little throbbing nub. I am in ecstasy, nothing else in world exists apart from my body, my face, my cunt, my aroma and fluids. I savour the exquisite rudeness, and rightness, and then I climax.
I have sucked myself off and its beautiful. A little spurt of cum leaks out onto my face and hair, already soaked with my own juices and sweat and I slowly uncurl and stretch out smiling. I reach down and with my fingers bring a handful of come up to my mouth - I taste so good it’s a shame to waste any. I lick my stickiness off from between my fingers, then put them in my mouth and lick them clean. I fall asleep happy and exhausted.

And every time I awake from this dream, trembling and wet and of course I have to masturbate – I must make myself cum again and it does not take long. I thrust a hand inside of me to get all wet then rub it all over my face and smell, lick and taste my hand pretending its my cunt there while I rub my clit with the other. I am frustrated by lack of hands – if only I could have another to rub my nipples too!
I told a boyfriend about this once – he said – Don’t worry honey, I can eat you any time you like
And he can – and he’s very good.
But nothing beats doing it to yourself!

Ziggurat

Re: A girls story about watching a boy suck himself off.

Post by Ziggurat »

simply awesome Jenner! Love the past reflection. Love the sharing of lurid sexual dreams. Very hawt! <3
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat