First Time

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Willkccl

First Time

Post by Willkccl »

Deleted
Last edited by Willkccl on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wikus

Re: First time

Post by wikus »

Willkccl wrote:I started thrusting harder and harder but didn't even think about what was about to come. I was submerged in this feeling and could feel my entire dick getting harder, twitching and out of no where I felt my cock pull backwards, like a cannon pulls back and i feel the cum climbing it's way out of my cock. *that feeling of my cock expanding as cum is flowing out is why I am curious to try with another guy*. The first burst of cum hits the back of my throat and I decide to not swallow it and kept going down further on my dick. I must of been in the moment because I was going all the way down to the base of it and cum was now sliding out of my mouth. I shot two more times onto the middle of my tongue.

At this point, I froze up and could not swallow my cum. I now had my mouth full of cum and was trying to get to the restroom. I had blocked my door with clothes and added about 25 more seconds of holding cum in my mouth. As soon as the door opened, my mom had been walking out her room and I had to swallow it all right there so she wouldn't figure out whah I had done.
Wow, what a finish.

However, it seems like this is a recurring theme for guys that self-suck for the first time; they cum inside their mouth without expecting it and get really surprised for the first time. It's almost as if they completely lose control and can't tell when they're going to cum. I wonder why that is?

j44ck

Post by j44ck »

Really amazing story. Thanks for sharing it buddy.

Hcox

Post by Hcox »

nice story . Selfsucking is the ultimate in masturbation .

Hcox

Post by Hcox »

I think part of the problem when anyone selfsucks it feels unatural . Guilt, embarrased, Is this normal thoughts . The thing is when you grow older and the help with sites like this ,its just another form of masturbation.

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

oh wow, what a great first time experience! enjoy

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

i have had alot of sex with other guys and the oral sex is mind blowing, perhaps better sometimes... but there is a new found intimacy that grows more intense and gentle loving over time with sucking yourself off like i do daily for many years now... flexible enough now to instantly put my cock in my mouth without much effort or discomfort. I think my body has physically changed over the years from doing it daily like i love to do. I cannot fully recall my high school years of doing it, but i think i was trying, and like most, gave up because of the discomfort, but looking back, i wish i knew then what i know now, like you know, that after years of exercise and doing it, your flexibility is so amazing! I would of been sucking myself off daily back then like i do today. Damn.
Oh well, i am making up for it today. Two sessions a day, sometimes three. Love the precum so much. Love holding my cock in my mouth without pushing too hard and just enjoying the sensation for 30 minutes without discomfort, with the precum that i get from the anticipation building.
Making love to yourself. Thats what i call it.
Is it so wrong to learn how to love yourself so much like i do every day? :P
Attachments
me2.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: