First Time Selfsucking/Swallowing

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

longandsweet

First Time Selfsucking/Swallowing

Post by longandsweet »

I was 14 when I first sucked my own dick. I had tried before, but I wasn't able to get there. I also swallowed in the same session. Anyway, I had just gotten home from school. My parents were out on a date, so I had the whole place to myself. I decided to try to suck my own dick again. This time, I would sit down and bend over to suck it, instead of being on my back and putting my legs over my head. I was very close to my dick and...
I could suddenly get the head and a little more in my mouth.
I don't know how, but I just could. I hadn't selfsucked in a long time, but I did fuck myself almost every day. I bobbed my head up and down and up and down until I felt that I was about to jizz. I wanted all of it to go in my mouth, so I got on the floor, put my legs over my head, and licked the tip while jacking myself off. It wasn't long until I climaxed, and I remember that all of it went in my mouth. There wasn't a single drop not swallowed. It was just so good... the taste of cum, the feeling of cock in my mouth... I couldn't get turned off by ANYTHING. I eventually swallowed it all, and that's the day I became a cumslut.

aleingang69

Re: First Time Selfsucking/Swallowing

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful! They should have a Hallmark card for the first time a young man sucks his own cock and swallows his own load ;)

Are you still at it today?

longandsweet

Post by longandsweet »

Yes, yes I am. In fact, I've gotten a lot better at it. I can get a lot more in, and I almost NEVER spit.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We'd love to see some pics or video if you feel comfortable sharing them with us, man!

longandsweet

Post by longandsweet »

Oh, uh... Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with sharing my pics on the internet. Maybe some other time if I get over my fear.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I hear you - once they're out there they're out there forever. If you look through the forums here you can find ways other guys have made themselves unrecognizable - ski masks and various kinds of clothing mostly - if you want to play with that.

longandsweet

Post by longandsweet »

I've tried that stuff before, and it was really restricting. I'll try it again and see if it's still restricting.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome story... unlike your name is was short and sweet! Hope to hear more of your adventures in solosexuality!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Very, very hot story! Great to also hear your swallowing experience was pleasant and that you continue doing so :)
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

It was several years ago that I was finally able to get my entire dick head in my mouth, and actually have it on tape, but it was the most explosive orgasm I think I ever had, at that point. Has anyone reading this ever transferred video camera tape to digital? I recorded it on my phone as it played on the TV screen, but the quality wasn't good.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

longandsweet wrote:Yes, yes I am. In fact, I've gotten a lot better at it. I can get a lot more in, and I almost NEVER spit.
I never spit either ...love holding off for as many days as I can before SSing, then cum a mouthful, hold it for a moment, the swallow it down.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

igodownonme wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 am
longandsweet wrote:Yes, yes I am. In fact, I've gotten a lot better at it. I can get a lot more in, and I almost NEVER spit.
I never spit either ...love holding off for as many days as I can before SSing, then cum a mouthful, hold it for a moment, the swallow it down.
I would love to self suck and swallow but unfortunately, I don't have enough flexibility and must just jack off in my hand or a cup and them slurp up my cum or drink it from the cup to get my mouthful. I do swallow every load though, no exceptions.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.