An Anonymous Story

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

wikus

An Anonymous Story

Post by wikus »

Years back when I was first getting into swallowing my own cum, I came across one of the hottest stories ever, just reading it makes he rock hard still to this day.
Although the link is dead, it's stored on archive.org; http://male101.com/faqs/pn/archives/ts35.html

I've often tried throwing my legs over my head and shooting directly into my mouth, but always backed out. A really odd phenomenon (although it looks common on this site) because I always really want to take the load in my mouth before I orgasm. I managed to do the edging technique and obtained a good amount of semen. I didn't mind the taste at all. My semen is slightly salty and mostly sweet. The thought of it was what really turns me on. But I wasn't satisfied with just edging. I wanted to orgasm and swallow my cum at the same time. So one night after not having a release for a couple days, I was determined to follow through. I basically told myself to go through with it or stop doing it altogether. After a nice nightcap, I quickly stripped and started jerking my dick. Getting it nice and hard. I haven't orgasmed in days so it wasn't too hard at all. I wanted to get really horny, so I kept a good pace and extended the session for as long as possible. Eventually my dick was throbbing after edging for so long. It really couldn't handle much more stimulation. So I threw my legs over my head and propped my feet on the wall. I started stroking faster and faster. Before I knew it, I could feel my hot cum traveling through my penis and shooting out. I opened wide willingly accepting what awaited. The first shot was so big it made me gag a little. But I quickly swallowed. My semen was coming out in a nice slow rhythm which made it much easier to catch each shot. Each stream after that was bigger than the previous until the fourth shot. The orgasm was so intense I was lost in euphoria. I was also really surprised how hot my semen was. The last few shots I let collect in my mouth. I swirled it in my mouth a litle to savor the taste, then quickly gulped it down. My legs fell and my heart was pounding. I was in awe of the whole incident. I just laid there going over what happened in vivid detail. In a few minutes I was hard as a rock again. So I went at it again, attempting to tame the beast. Surprisingly, I approached orgasm much quicker than I usually do. As the feeling came, I threw my legs over my head again, and shot another huge load into my mouth. This time I let the load accumulate as I spurt stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth. After finally subsiding, I gulped the load down. Almost gagging because from the sheer amount. I felt like I was on a semen high. The feeling was so intense. I guess I finally got over the mental block. My advice for those that have the same problem is to try edging (ejaculating without orgasm). If you like the taste, then just go for it. After I got over that hurdle, I no longer had the problem.

Ziggurat

Re: An Anonymous Story

Post by Ziggurat »

daaaaaaamn.... well told!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

selfsuckisle

Re: An Anonymous Story

Post by selfsuckisle »

Really hot, I always like cum gulping stories.
Trick r Treat