Anyone dream about self sucking?

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jugg

Anyone dream about self sucking?

Post by jugg »

Not really a story as such...

Ever since I started self sucking some years ago now, I’ve progressively had more and more dreams about it. Sometimes when I wake up it feels like I have actually been sucking myself off in my sleep. I have to admit, they are the best dreams that I have because they feel the most realistic.

I was wondering if anyone else has this sort of dream…

HOT4SSRS

Selfsuck Dreaming...

Post by HOT4SSRS »

YES....I too have had very hot dreams where I am sucking my own cock. I usually wake up just as I am about to shoot my load, but once in a while I actually cum in my sleep. Very disappointed when I wake up and realize it is noly a dream, though! I can't selfsuck....which makes me crazy! I'm so glad I have a vivid imagination, as well as a great memory of a super hot live experience with Al! It's me, Al...Scott from Lindenwold, NJ. what I wouldn't give for another show!!!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey scott - long time no see!
I think I may have mentioned this in another topic here on the forums, but I had a great dream a few months ago where I was sucking on both of my identical cocks! I had two, one right next to the other - it was hilarious - and hot!
AL

praetoren

inspiration

Post by praetoren »

due to an old severe lower back injury i have not yet been able to accomplish this however not too long ago i did have a very vivid dream that went like this:
after an evening of stretching and self fucking i was laying stretched out on my bed nude and sweaty relaxing and lazily playing with my spent cock. half asleep with just a sheet for cover i wondered if i would ever reach it. as i lay there relaxed and drowzy i felt that i might throw the sheet off myslef and attempt a few stretching excercises on the bed. somewhere between my mental review of the stretching excercises and picturing the moment i would have the energy to move i must have fallen alseep. i say this because i threw the sheet off and slowly pulled myself up and forward, my breathing still slow and rythmic. stretching my back outward as i pulled my upper body forward. the effort seemed to take forever but i kept in time with my slow breathing, thinking this is how the yogi masters do it. slowly but surely i pulled myself forward my hand gripping my legs and pulling. breathing and pausing, until i flet something brush against my nose. the smell of lube and sweat was strong and pungent and as my nose brushed against it my cock felt something furry. my moustache i thought, i stuck my tongue out and to my suprise i felt a wet lick on my cock. i opened my eyes a bit and in the dim light of the room there it was. laying limp, patiently waiting. i twisted my head to the side and stuck my tongue out pulling it into my mouth. i was slurping heartily on it in a flash and felling it grow in my mouth. i'm an avid cocksucker with a llong list of accolades (i've had years of practice) and was finally getting the chance to experience what others have readily proclaimed "oh gawd P." i was in hog heaven. finally i was sukcking my own cock! "I must be dreaming!" i thought. suddenly my back arched and stiffened. the old pains of years ago tweaked and my head fell back on the pillow just as i shot a load (that i didn't think i had in me) on my chest. a second volly hit my chin and i opened my eyes as i felt my self (astral body maybe?) settle into myself. i lay perfectly still trying to remember if i had fallen asleep or not. the sheet was underneath me so i knew i hadn't crawled underneath it as i had planned (i get cold easily and with the ceiling fan on i'd be chilled in a matter of minutes). the only thing i know for sure is that after a moment something wet rolled down the side of my chin and onto my neck. my cock lay lilmp on my belly in a puddle of me and my hands were dry. i lay thene for a long while felling the little trickle of evidence follow gravity to the sheets. i'll never forget it. i'm 43 years old and this is the first time i've ever had a "wet dream" if that is in fact what it was.
-P-

cantreachityet

Re: Selfsuck Dreaming...

Post by cantreachityet »

HOT4SSRS wrote:YES....I too have had very hot dreams where I am sucking my own cock. I usually wake up just as I am about to shoot my load, but once in a while I actually cum in my sleep. Very disappointed when I wake up and realize it is noly a dream, though! I can't selfsuck....which makes me crazy! I'm so glad I have a vivid imagination, as well as a great memory of a super hot live experience with Al! It's me, Al...Scott from Lindenwold, NJ. what I wouldn't give for another show!!!
me 2... i love it when it happens... i love it even more when i cum during the dream... closest i've been to SS... someday...WB

deepseaman

mmmmmm yes... me too

Post by deepseaman »

I also have had dreams of sucking my cock and I must admit that they are of THE most erotic of all my dreams. It just seems so sensual..... so real... I can feel every part of my body exuding sex and yet staving off the inevitible. My hands are roaming, tickling my ass lightly and moving on... My mouth sucking... nursing on my cock, waiting for it to feed me. ............ Somehow, (in the dream) I am able to full body hug myself all at the same time.... When I finally wake, I am slightly dissapointed yet, calm and happy that my mind and cock can provide so much pleasure. Even though I don't usually jack-off at this momment, I will consciously and subconsciously hump the bed keeping my loverboy nice and hard.......and pulsating....

redplanetlover

Post by redplanetlover »

I too had lots of deams where I blow myself, but never quite to the finish. I am positive that I have never once in my life had a 'wet' dream
and believe me there are a lot of times on wakening I sure wish I had.
Boy, sometimes I get so close.......

Anybody else not able to have wet dreams?

sigma

Post by sigma »

I've had a few self-suck dreams. Actually, I've never had a literal wet dream either. But I'm not sure I'm so disappointed; I have woken up several times in the middle of an orgasm, feeling just like any other. It's just that nothing comes out. I'm sure that I'm supposed to be drenched, then I check and... nothing. Been that way my whole life.

Supposedly for non-sleepwalkers there's some way the brain circuitry is set up so that we're paralyzed while dreaming. That's why moving can feel funny when waking up, and why some of us occasionally experience sleep paralysis (where parts of the brain wake up while other parts are still asleep, causing momentary paralysis below the neck and hallucinations). Anyway, if some muscle in my plumbing wakes up a little after the rest of me, it might make those rare wake-up moments less exciting, but it certainly has saved me on cleanup and cover-up in unusual situations (being a lazy sleep-deprived sort of person I nap in crowded public places and other embarrassing situations).

I might add that I don't have pre-cum at all; that's probably a factor.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yep - never had a wet dream - not once. I've always figured it was at least partly because I've always had lots of awake orgasms - I started pleasuring myself intensively when I was 9 or 10 and I've never slowed down since!
Happy, orgasmic holidays!
AL

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Neither have I. It may be because I masturbate so much though.

Eddie

Selfsuck Dreams

Post by Eddie »

I haven't had many recently, but had many in the past. One I still remember vividly...

I was selfsucking with a very hard cock, deepthroating myself. I came with a big load, and continued plunging my cock in and out. I could feel, hear and taste the wonderful cum, squishing loudly as my cock probed hotly in and out of my throat. What a visceral experience it was as an extremely lucid dream. Never had another one that good, although I do it for real now, but not quite as deep.

Eddie

cumdrinker1

Re: Anyone dream about self sucking?

Post by cumdrinker1 »

I have had the same type of dream and, because I cannot self suck it prompted me to go out and buy a life-like dildo to suck on so I could feel what it was like to have a cock in my mouth. Does anyone make a toy that simulates ejaculation?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you visit my sex toy store (links at the top of this page) and put "ejaculating" into the search box you'll find a bunch of different options - there's one called the "Squirting Realistic Cock" that looks pretty good. I've never tried one - anybody have experience with them?
Al

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Interactive Life Forms (fleshlight.com) has a product called Mr. Limpy. It's a dildo, but it's flaccid. Very realistic though. I bought one about the same size as my cock and sucked on it. It was kinda interesting, considering when I was at my best selfsucking, I was able to get the most in when flaccid. I'm sure I'd love the feeling of having my cock in my mouth.

While I sucked it, I jerked off at the same rhythm and imagined I was sucking myself, and it was exciting.
(fleshlight.com/mr-limpy/)

cumdrinker1

Post by cumdrinker1 »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:Interactive Life Forms (fleshlight.com) has a product called Mr. Limpy. It's a dildo, but it's flaccid. Very realistic though. I bought one about the same size as my cock and sucked on it. It was kinda interesting, considering when I was at my best selfsucking, I was able to get the most in when flaccid. I'm sure I'd love the feeling of having my cock in my mouth.

While I sucked it, I jerked off at the same rhythm and imagined I was sucking myself, and it was exciting.
(fleshlight.com/mr-limpy/)
Thanks!