Anyone dream about self sucking?

Tell us your self-suck and self-fuck stories, real or imagined - we want all the nasty details!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

World Z

Re: Anyone dream about self sucking?

Post by World Z »

i would dream about this when i was really young. was amazed when i actually did and pleasantly surprised.

even now i dream about it like i am sucking myself in my sleep, recently ive started dreaming that there is this petite woman (5ft tall nothing wierd like a thumbilina type thing :p ) with short dark hair who is there watching and taking part. annoying when i wake up and she isnt real but it gives me ideas. :)

in regards to cumdrinker1 you should turn your dildo thing around as it will be more authentic, so the testicles are facing away from you. thats what its like for selfers and will give you a more authentic feel.

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

I too have sucked on my dildos while masturbating to simulate sucking my cock. I'll edge my self and wipe my precum on the dildo and lick it up. After several times I will let go and ejaculate all over the dildo an suck on it. I've seen the Mr Limpy's, that looks like a nice tool for this kind of play. I think I'll have to purchase one.

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Have totally dreamt this a couple of times. Usually in the dream it is effortless and deep!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

oh hell yeah... all the time! I wake up only to be disappointed by the hard crash to reality where I can no longer do this... :(
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Had one recently. Crazy thing is that they are always effortless in the dream. In reality it takes a little work. Also in the dream they are purer. Just straight up suck masterbation. No voyuer or other participant fantasy. Just straight up self suck. I wonder if this is Freudian or something.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I’ve had several self-suck dreams in the past. I always wake up rock hard afterwards and wishing I were still dreaming. In my dreams selfing is always completely effortless. I’m making slow rhythmical love to my cock for long periods without the need to ever come up for air and I’m always deepthroating myself when I do. Usually I’m curled up into a ball and making hot romantic love to my beet red penis, sucking and stroking with both hands and I never gag when all 8” goes down my throat for long extended periods of time. The rest of the world is completely blotted out and pleasuring myself is the only thing happening in the entire universe it seems. There’s no location or surroundings, no heat or cold, no other people, and no limits to my body. Nothing but pure self pleasure.

I have a FWB that I occasionally swap head with who has a cock almost identical in size and length as my own and I sometimes fantasize that I’m sucking my own cock when I’m 69ing him, and thinking, “this is what I wish I could do to myself”. That’s the closest I come to making my SS dreams a reality, lol.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

When you came in the dream did you actually come and have a wet dream and then if you did did you eat the cum?

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I have dreamed about selfing several times. In most cases I am always able to deepthroat myself effortlessly for long periods of time without the need to ever come up for air. The dream is usually a complete bliss and pleasure situation and I am curled up into a tight ball with my lips flush against my gyrating pelvic bone and my hard 8” is cock deep in the back of my throat. Nothing else in the world exists but self-pleasure. There’s no floor or location. It’s like I’m floating in white empty space. Somehow my tongue is able to swirl around my shaft effortlessly. I cum in my mouth and into my stomach, which makes it’s way somehow to my balls to be recycled back into the same ejaculation session over and over. It’s like I am cumming, swallowing, and recycling my own juices in an endless loop. I usually wake up hard as a rock and very frustrated that the dream has ended, lol.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

yes I have had incredible dreams of deep throating myself and having mind blowing orgasms that felt so natural, without shame or guilt, rather truly loving myself. I still self suck almost daily and I can reach my throat and cause my gag reflex to occur. I am like wow, I am already at my throat and just need to push inside. Of course I am doing everything possible to make that happen soon. My god, it took me so long to get to the holy grail and I am so determened to orgasm in my throat one day, EVERY DAY after I do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :oops: :roll: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SlushyHighFrilledlizard.webm
(2.2 MiB) Downloaded 181 times
Selfsucker 2 - Selfsucker 2_4951570_240p.mp4
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 188 times
Selfsucker 1 - Selfsucker 1_4951567_240p.mp4
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 178 times
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Kallen72

Post by Kallen72 »

jugg wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:06 pm
Not really a story as such...

Ever since I started self sucking some years ago now, I’ve progressively had more and more dreams about it. Sometimes when I wake up it feels like I have actually been sucking myself off in my sleep. I have to admit, they are the best dreams that I have because they feel the most realistic.

I was wondering if anyone else has this sort of dream…
Yes. I dream on a regular basis about self sucking. Sadly, I can't reach it any more. I started self sucking when I was just 14. And kept doing it for some 5 years, until my body shape prevented me continuing it :(
Can't reach the sender, but its load arrives always.