met a guy at the gym

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

tosserboi

met a guy at the gym

Post by tosserboi »

i had got to the gym quite late so there only a few people there. i went into the changing rooms and started stripping off. normally i put my training gear on as i take off each bit of my work gear, but cos the place was empty i decided to strip off completely first. it felt great to be naked. i opened my kit bag and took out my things but then noticed a guy had just returned from the showers. he had the locker next to mine so i turned to say hello, then i saw it. it was fuckin huge! his cock was almost dangling by his knees. i got instant wood. he saw me looking and just smiled. we then got chatting about his huge cock and he said we should go for a drink to talk more. i instantly agreed and got dressed. as we headed out he said he needed to stop by his apartment and would i mind. no of course not.
so we got to his place and he said come in. ok i thought, maybe it will lead to some cock play. but the moment i was in he grabbed me and tied me up. within miuntes he was naked and had ripped my clothes off. i protested but he quickly gagged me. then i heard him on the fone calling his friend and telling him to cum round. oh fuck, what was i in for?
it didnt take long for his friend to arrive and he soon started to fuck me hard. the man was also jerking my rock hard cock. meanwhile the other guy was stroking his huge meat and ridden a massive dildo. he took the dildo out of his arse and shoved it in my mouth. this will keep u quite he said. then i saw him get another gag, but this one had some kind of attachment. as i resisted he started to smack me about before fitting the new gag and pulling the belt very tight. it was so tight that my jaw hurt. he attached a clear plastic hose to the open mouth piece then pushed his huge cock into the other end which had been widened to accept his meat. your gonna wish u never saw me, he said, and with that he started to piss. slowly at first and i could see it travel along the clear plastic hose. he continued to piss and i started to taste his water. i thought it would be bitter but it wasnt. it was sweet and i could taste his precum in it.
well i was in danger of drowing so i quickly started to drink. fuck it ws good. he could tell i was enjoying it. he must have been bursting cos he was pissing for about 2 minutes. whe n he stopped i moaned. wot u want more he said? i quickly nodded and he gave the hose to his friend who had begun pissing almost before he could attach the hose. i greedily drank the sweet piss. there must have been gallons of it cos the man just kept pissing. then it was over and they removed the gag. well done boy, they said. now we are going to do this and a lot more all nite,

tbc.

mso_lucky

met a guy at the gym

Post by mso_lucky »

Forgive me, but this forum section is for solosex (selfsucking and/or selffucking) stories!

I believe there are other forums for your kind of story (pissing, etc.).

lizrd

Post by lizrd »

is this a true story? plz continue!

deepseaman

faves

Post by deepseaman »

I know others will be somewhat pissed', but, I still Love to hear/here pissing stories of Any kind. When I'm feeling naughty, I pee into a glass and sip it as I read from here. I save the last couple of gulps for just before I cum as I look down at the action... my cock winking at me... then erupting in first a squirt, then a flow of lava warm cum... (taste's great) (less filling) ... I'd easily give-up a meal or three just to suck it strait from the source.

Elrond

Re: met a guy at the gym

Post by Elrond »

mso_lucky wrote:Forgive me, but this forum section is for solosex
No, I won't forgive you. This is the NON-solosex arena.