gilligans island

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

deepseaman

gilligans island

Post by deepseaman »

This story idea is taken from something I had read and flipped the pages hoping for more some years ago.
As I was slowly waking, trying to shake off the cobwebs in my mind I realized that I was not in my bed and everything seemed different in my bedroom. I could see the tv was still in it's place but something was weird about the room... Trying to wake up, my eyes gathered on the dirty clothes basket that was empty and reminded me that Lisa ( my once a week maid) had done the laundry yet, ... something was odd... why am I not in bed and just where am I!? And suddenly it hit me as I sucked in a sqwelched breath of air. In shock I looked around the room. Everything was huge in size... my tv was like a theater and the bedroom door looked like it was a hundred feet tall. The light switch looked almost as big as me!! My mind raced as I then realized that I was on a chair.... it was one of my diningroom chairs but it was more like a football field in size. I shook my head violently in disbelief. What has happened here!? Trying to gather my wits, I stood up and walked to the edge of the chair.... Is this a dream I thought to myself.... yes it must be a dream...as I peeked over the edge and the floor seemed like a mile down. I panicked and suddenly started yelling-out for help. I was in shock and my body acted as if I was no longer in control of my arms or legs but that it was somehow guided and willed to move to the center of the chair seat. The world had suddenly grew a hundred times on me overnite and I was no larger than a chess piece!! Had I shrunk! I thought to myself... no way man this has to be a dream!! The chairseat looked the size of a football field and I could smell buttcrack everywhere.... Then I realized that it was MY butt that I was smelling. How could this be real I thought. Just then, as if my mind needed more shock,..... I heard a rumbling,.... it was kind of a thud.. thud .. thudding sound... The now gigantic bedroom door was opening and I could feel it squeek throughout my whole body... it almost had a numbing effect on me and I felt somewhat parallized. O M G!!!!!! It was Lisa!! Only now she was like a thousand times bigger than me and I yelled-out for her help but to no avail, she merely glanced over me and then adjusted and fluffed the curtains on the window. I could smell the jean material as her giant leg passed by me. Her thuds on the floor were almost vibrating as she closed the bedroom door.... I yelled and yelled out but she could or would not hear me.... Then she faced me and looked right at me and gave me some sort of a slutty lusty glazed eye wink as she proceded to undress.... She removed her top and popped her bra off like a pro and in an instant I was staring at the tits the size of mountains!! The nipples were huge and rock hard. Just one swipe from a nipple and I might be knocked to the floor and probably death. I could see every pore in her skin as she turned around and started to remove her jeans... She made a point of wiggling her gigantic ass in my face and even purposely farted while slowly stripping... (she giggled) My body was viberated from the fart yet I was able to duck down to almost a fetal position trying to move away sudenly realizing that I was laying on my back stunned or paralized and could not seem to get my body to move. As she now appeared before me completely naked. Here I was staring up at my cleaning lady the size of mount everest and me the size of a plastic green armyman. Not only could I feel her body warmth but I was greeted with that undeniable smell of pussy as it wafted over and almost through me like a warm direct breeze. I stopped yelling and flailing my arms... The overpowering smell was intoxicating.... She then turned around and wriggled her gigantic butt and she slowly descended....