Learning

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

Learning

Post by dman007 »

“Let my next appointment in” Dr. Susan Brown announced to her secretary. A young well built man in his early twenties enter the room and sat nervously on the chair. “You must be Sam…” Dr. Susan announced”…I’m Dr. Susan, how may I help you?” “Well!?” Sam muttered “I’m been confused lately.” “About what?” Dr. Susan inquired. “My sexuality, I think I might be gay.” Sam said looking down. “Oh, tell me how you got to be confused.” Dr. Susan asked. “Well, my friend Tray has been gay for some time now, which I didn’t mind until my ex broke up with me and well…” “You couldn’t imagine being with another girl again” Dr. Susan interrupted. “Yea and then one night I saw Tray as he was coming out of the shower and I couldn’t look away. I was strangely turned on by the sight of his body. I couldn’t stop thinking about it.” Dr. Susan calmly asked “have you talked to Tray about it?” “Yea and he said that he been wanting to get with me for a while.” Sam stated. “So what’s getting in the way?” Dr. Susan asked. “It’s the sex, I’m having a hart time coming to the idea of having sex with another man, even with one as sexy as Tray. I want to I just don’t know if I can.” Dr. Susan looked out the window, another young man in his twenties sat in the waiting room. “Is that Tray out in the waiting room?” Dr. Susan asked. “Yes” Sam said. “Tell him to come in here” Dr. Susan insisted. Sam quickly got up open the door and motioned for Tray to enter the office. Once both men were seated in from of Dr. Susan she began, “I can help you, Sam. There is an experiment we can perform right now that will show you if you are ready to have sex with Tray. Would you like do the experiment?” Dr. Susan asked. Both men looked at each other, then Sam looked at Dr. Susan before quality saying “sure.” “Good…” Dr. Susan said as she pulled out a robe from inside her desk “go to the rest room remove all of your cloths and put this on, I will inform Tray on how to perform the experiment.” Dr. Susan smile as she handed Sam the robe. Sam was hesitant but took the robe and left the room, he quietly made his way to the rest room. Without know really what he was doing he striped and cover himself with the robe. He opens the door to see Tray waiting for him. “Ready?” he asked. “Yes” Sam replied.
Tray led Sam down a long hallway; he stopped at a door and opened it. As both men entered the room their eyes fell upon a white padded exam table and neither could look away as they admired the open restrains waiting to take control away from its next user. There was a strange sexual tension that clouded the room; Sam didn’t fear the table only the unknown thoughts of what might come. As both men looked at the table Tray calmly said “Remove your robe and lay down on the table” Sam without thinking slid off his robe reveling his hard body and soft cock, for deep down knew that for whatever was about to happen he needed to be restrained. Sam lay perfectly still as Tray strapped him down. Tray admired Sam’s long semi-erect cock as his hands massages Sam’s chest, Tray wanted to take hold of it and give Sam the pleasure of being with him while he sucks out every last drop of his seed but this is not what Dr. Susan told him to do. Tray’s hands slowly moved down Sam’s body. Taking hold of Sam’s swaying cock Tray squeezed it firmly as it became rock hard in his hand. Sam let out a moan as Tray softly “Shhh” him to be still. Tray dropped his head. The head of Sam’s large meat puffed up as Tray parted his lips. Sam cock dove deep down into Tray’s mouth as spit covered his whole manhood. Tray wiped it out as it lay shining in the light against Sam’s abs. Tray walked to a set of drawer in the corner and came back with a large shot-glass like cup. Tray took hold of Sam’s now wet cock and holding it back so his head was pointed into the cup Tray began to massage Sam’s cock. Sam was nervous not knowing where any of this was going, his body started to tense up. “Relax” Tray said softly. Sam closed his eyes, his body relaxed as he enjoyed the pleasure Tray was giving him. It didn’t take long for his balls to swell up as his orgasm approached. With a soft grunt Sam shot his cum to the back of the glass just as Tray wanted him to do. Squeezing his cock dry Tray milked all of Sam cum into the cup. Tray admired the large amount of cum he was able to get out of Sam before he set the cup down and began to quickly remove his cloths. Sam watched as Tray reviled his fully hard meat. As Tray approached the table Sam wet his lips in anticipation of where Tray’s cock might end up. Apron lifting a leg onto the table so Tray could get it close to Sam’s mouth he softly said ”Open”. Sam without taking his eyes off of it spread his lips and watched as Tray’s enlarged love rod glided in. Tray pushed it down deep, Sam almost chocked but was able to keep a steady suction going and to his disappointment Tray withdrew it as quickly as he inserted it. Sam desperately wanted more but was forced to be content with watching as Tray massages his moistened cock in his hand. Sam didn’t realize it until Tray brought it around to catch his cum that Tray was holding the cup that contains Sam’s male seed. Sam was glued to the sight of Tray’s beautiful cock pumping load after load of his pearly white juices as it fell into the cup. Once pumped dry Tray swirled together the masculine sap that almost filled the small drinking glass, Sam could now see what this experiment involved as Tray pulled out a funnel from the drawers. As Tray approached the exam table with a full cup of a mixture containing both of their cum and a thick black funnel, Sam believed that he was willing to do whatever Tray asked and soon would be the moment for him to prove it. Tray brought the funnel up over Sam’s face. “Open your mouth” Tray softly demanded. Sam obeyed as the open tip of the funnel slid past Sam’s tong past the swallowing point of no return. With the funnel being held firmly in place Tray held the full cup above the awaiting funnel, he looked down at Sam. “Swallow” He said as he turned the cup to the side. Their mixture of cum spilled out painting the inside of the funnel white as it seeped down through the hole into Sam’s throat. Sam could feel but not really taste the thick hot substance pouring into him. Sam swallowed. Tray now empted the cup into the funnel and watched lustfully as their cum slowly diapered. Sam Swallowed again. It didn’t hit Sam that his and Tray’s cum was being dispensed into his stomach, as he swallowed yet another throat full. Tray lifted out the funnel as two sticky blobs dropped out hitting Sam’s tong giving him a true taste of the mixture manliness. Much to Sam own surprise he like having both his and Tray’s cum in his mouth and swished around the last little bit getting a good taste before letting it down his throat. Sam felt oddly satisfied and he could feel a strong connection with Tray. Tray felt it too as he smiled at Sam, “you can come in now” Tray said. The door opened as Miss. Brown walked in. She stood on the opposite side of Tray and looked down at Sam. “Now that you have swallowed both yours and Trays seed do you feel closer to Tray?” Miss. Brown Asked. Sam nodded “Yes”. “Good…” She said “so having gay love with Tray is…?” “Something I desperately want to do.” Sam remarked. Tray smiled and passionately kissed Sam.