Skipping School

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

Skipping School

Post by dman007 »

Shaun sat nervously behind the principle’s desk. He knew he shouldn’t have done it, he knew he shouldn’t have skipped school. He knew Mr. Smith always keep up with attendance in his third period math class, but the chance to make out with Amanda Stevens was too good to pass up. He didn’t think of the consequences which was foolish in a private boarding school where the punishment for such acts where up to the principles imagination. He knew the consequence, the principles laid out her unusual but harsh punishments on the first day of class. With luck she might show mercy, she has done so on occasions before, this was Shaun’s first offence, he hoped she will.
The Principle entered. She was an iron-fisted up tight woman in her late thirties, her black hair in a bun. He heels clicked against the floor as she rounded her desk to sit down. “Well, Shaun. Mr. Smith told me you skipped his class today. Is this true?” Trembling Shaun replayed “Yes… it is.” “Well you know the punishment for skipping class.” She said as she opened a drawer. “I do” Shaun said. “Then pick a…” Shaun interrupted her “I was hoping...maybe, you could show me mercy. I never did anything before and…” “I never will again...” the Principle returned Shaun’s interruption. “…I’ve heard this before, yes I’ve showed some mercy to others only because the circumstance called for it but I won’t be showing you any.” She said with a sharp tone. “Now pick a flavor so we can continue with your punishment.” She said a she held out three rolls of condoms. Mint, grape and banana were Shaun’s options. He pointed to grape. The Principle ripped off a grape condom as she stood up. Without a pause she opened a closet door and slid out a cold metal chair into the center of the room. “Remove your cloths” She instructed. Shaun stood up entrenched at the sight of the metal chair with its wrist and ankle straps. The principle folded her arms. “Now” she demanded. Shaun started to strip and in a second he was completely naked. “Sit in the chair” she instructed him. Shaun hesitantly walked over to the chair; softly he sat down as the cold metal pushed into his skin. The principle walked over to him and swiftly strapped him in. His semi-erect cock swayed as she took hold of it in a fist. Shaun moaned as blood rushed to it. She tore open the purple condom as Shaun became fully hard. She slid it on his soft firm meat. Kneeling down in front of him she quickly and firmly massaged his cock making a slapping sound with every downward thrust. Shaun enjoyed in but he didn’t want to, he doesn’t know what it will be like and he doesn’t want to know. She glanced up at him. A slight grin as she changed hands. The pleasure grew. Shaun pulled against the straps in vain. He’s almost there. Shaun closed his eye, this didn’t help, his body twitched. She hasn’t slowed down her pace. He can’t fight it, he has to give in. He came. Hard into the condom filling it with his cum. She slowed her strokes pumping him dry into the condom. She had taken his breath and soon she was going to give him something in return. He became soft as she gently, slowly, carefully slid his male juice filled condom off. It hung like a ball at the end of a chain as she admired the quantity of “milk” she pulled out of him. She smiled and stood up cradling the used condom in her hands. “Ready?” she said as she looked at Shaun. “Please don’t, show mercy” he pleated. “No… open” she responded. Taking a deep breath he leaned his head back. He opened his mouth. She held the tip as she brought it inches from his ready tong. She held the tip up as she dropped the open end down. His cum fell into his mouth, she pushed out what was left and dropped the condom in. “Chew your cum gum” she said with a smile, “I’ll tell you when you’re done.” Shaun chewed, only hints of grape could be tasted through the hot flavor of his male seed. The thick smell filled the room as each bit down made him want to gage. The principle watched calmly, waiting. His eyes watered, his body trembled as he chewed. He swallowed hard felling his wet cum roll down his throat into him. She pulled out the condom, it was over. “Did we learn our lesson?” she asked with a devilish grin. “Yes” Shaun chocked out.