A Little Help

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

A Little Help

Post by dman007 »

“Are you sure you want to do this, because once we go into the room I’m not going to stop it until its done” “yes” I replied “I know this will force me to get over it, so im not afraid to do it.” He quietly nodded his head and opened the door. We both stepped in, neither one of us was even thinking of saying a word, he locked it behind him. We looked at each other, he nodded at me, I nodded back. As if that was the sign we both slowly started to remove our cloths. It was weird taking off my cloths in front of another guy and us not being in the locker room. As soon as I had stepped out of my things I watched him as he finished removing his cloths, as he stood and look back at me I must have displayed a face that said “im nervous and im going to need some help with this next part” because he slowly walked over to me, I could feel his body heat, it seemed as he was going to say “its alright, just relax this next part wont be so bad” but he didn’t say a word. He just placed a hand on my shoulder and we walked over to the bed. As we stood by the side of the bed I took a deep breath, I know that as soon as I lay down there is no going back, that it would happen and as I tried to control my emotions I know I needed to lie down. In one slow but study motion I turned round, sat down, brought my legs up and layed my head back. As he picked up the two pairs of handcuffs from the bed table there was a slight smile on his face which said ”Im glad your doing this”. I willingly put my hands up to the bars on the head rail as I surrender myself to him. He cuffed me to the bed. He took a step back to admire me naked, ready, cuffed to the bed. He leaned forward as his placed his hand on my chest, his other drops to his soft cock, his hand slips down to my cock, he fondles both cocks in his hands. I let out a sign as I try to relax, enjoy his touching as I look up. Smacking of the skin breaks my poor attempt to enjoy this, I look at him, he looks down at himself, my eye wonder down his body, his cock is mostly hard. He look at me which says” im ready”. I node my head as I look back up at him. He stands at the head of the bad, slowly brings his leg over as he straddles my chest, I never break my line of sight with his face. He leans over the headboard as he pushed his cock down as it points out. I can see it coming out of the corner of my eye, im still looking at him. I feel the heat coming from his cock on my chin, his cock grazed me, I close my eyes and open my mouth as his slides it in. I wrap my lips around its worm soft skin and suck gentility. He slowly pushed it in a little farther then out again. I focus all of my attention on keeping my lips close tight around it and steady sucking. His pace remains slow, I suck tenderly. He gives out a sign, I know Im doing it right. He pushed in farther as almost the entire thing enter my mouth, I almost chock but I still am able to suck. He lets out another moan, I trust that he will control himself and do it as we had planned, I open my eyes to look at him. He is not looking at me anymore. I stop sucking, I just let it rest on my tong, he looks down realizing he had gotten carried away as he slides it out. Reaching over he grabs the glass with a look that says “this is it, this is whats going to collect it for you”. He stands above me now, his cock in his hand stroking, I watch earnestly, I know this part is important, he strokes faster. I cant wait to see it now, how much, how thick, if there will be a smell and how strong of one. He lets out a painful moan as his cock blast a thick stream of white cum into the glass, it’s fallowed by a few more squirts. He wipes the cum off his hand into the cup. We both admire his contribution, he a little out of breath as he lowers the cup to look at me, his faces says “I enjoyed that, i guess its your turn”. I didn’t node my head, he know what to do next. He got off the bed reach down to take hold of me. He was slow, steady, in control. He quickened just a bit, it felt good. I signed, my face said “im enjoying this, keep going”. He looked down at his work, he added a light twin as his palm rose up to meet my head, it felt better then good. I breathed heavy, he smiled as he looked at me that said ”Im glad your enjoying this, I cant wait to see you cum”. My breathing became harder, he knew I was close, he brought the cup up to my cock and pointed me into it. We both looked at my cock waiting for it to cum, he glanced up at me, I looked at him. He was still smiling but it said something very different now “im glad your enjoying this, it almost time, I cant wait to have you go through with this”. I felt it hit, I let out a whimper, we both looked down as a long stream dove deep into the pool of his cum at the bottom. It was fallowed by another and another collecting at the bottom. A thick blob rolled out and slid down the side of the glass to join the rest. Using his thumb he pushed out a few more drops. I was a little out of breath, but now was the moment of truth. He swished the cum around, dipped his finger into it and mixed it together. He look at me that said “its ready”. I didn’t take my eyes of the glass. He held the cup out towards me, offering it to me. I shifted my eye to his face, which said “Im not sure”. He nodded his head meaning “I understand, ill help you”. He took the funnel off the bed table. He brought the tip of it in font of my mouth as he looked at me that said “it’s almost done, just put this in your mouth, ill do the rest”. I opened, he inserted. My head tilted back as he bought the funnel up right. I watched as the glass hovered above the funnel, it slowly bent to one side, the cum inched it way to the edge. It formed a ribbon as it slipped off the edge and fell into the funnel. I felt a hot thickness enter my mouth. The ribbon disappeared as a few heave drops formed and fell. I tasted a strong salty sensation as my tong swam in our cum as he removed the funnel tip. He held my mouth shut, I felt the thick cum collect at the top of my throat as I looked at him that said ”im ready”. He waited a second. Softly he whispered “swallow”. My throat opened up, the cum seeped in, I swallowed it all, all of our cum. I opened my mouth to breath. “That wasn’t so bad.” He said. “No” I replied ”Im glad we did it, thank you”. He smiled at me.