The Exam

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

The Exam

Post by dman007 »

I thought it was strange when the nurse lead me to an exam room in the back instead of one of the ones in the front that they normally use. I thought it was stranger still that the exam room she led me to had no windows and a dead bolt lock on the door. The exam table in this room was strangely different too. In stead of the normal paper cover one seen in most exam rooms. This one was longer, lower with no paper and it had several open straps on the ends and sides. I also found it odd that the first words out of the nurse mouth were not “how are you doing today” or “please have a seat”. They were “remove all of your cloths” and tossed me a medical gown, I responded with “um…do I have to?” The answer was short and sweet, “we are going to be very throw with you exam today”. I could respond to that so there was awkward silence before I asked “well, could you leave the room so I can change?” Just as sharp as before “im going to see you nude soon or later so its not going to matter.” Again I could respond, as I kicked off my shoes, took off my shirt and dropped my paints. All the while the nurse seems uninterested that I was changing before her. Once I had the gown on she stated “I have a few questions for you…” she flipped open her clip board and read. These questions she asked were common enough which eased my nerves thinking that this was just another exam. That is until she asked the last two questions. “When was the last time you ejaculated?” I was puzzled by this question and I had to stop and think. “Yesterday after noon” I said. “So more then twelve hr ago?” she inquired. “Um yea… why” I asked. She ignored me and asked “when it has been longer then twelve hr between ejaculations how much sperm would you say you produce?” I was dumb founded by this question. “I don’t know, I just um, clean it up”. “How much would you say” she responded back quickly. “Um I guess about a table spoon”. The nurse made a brief disappointed face as she heard this then returned to her normal uncaring face. “Ill be back shortly with the doctor” then turned and left, the door locking be hinder her. I was confused by all that was happening. But through all the confusion the exam table caught my curiosity. I turned and toyed with one of the straps, it was strong and sturdy and I remember thinking “I would hate to have to be strapped down to this table”. The door opened suddenly, a skinny but well built man in his late fifties with a white coat on stepped in with the nurse right behind him. “Have a seat” he said. I was going to asked him something about the exam but he brought a flat wooden stick out and asked me to open my mouth. Like the questions, this exam felt common enough until the last little bit. “Stand up and lift up the gown” he ordered me. I did as he asked. His rubber glove felt odd on my tight cold balls and he seemed to spend longer then normal down there examine them. He made another quick disappointed face like the nurse did before, then he took hold of my cock gave it several pulling strokes then pulled his hand away. He turned to his nurse, mumbling quietly to her, she then nodded as he turned back to me. “There is a slight problem with your balls. We can fix it right here and now. It will require a minor procedure and some medication. I just have to ask you one question.” There was an awkward pause as I sat on the side of the table, leaning in to hear his question before he asked “have you ever… um, how do I put it. Have you…” The nurse cut him off saying “have you ever giving fellatio and swallowed?” I didn’t know what to say, “I… um… I don’t know… um” the doctor shout out “have you given another guy head before”. “No” I responded quickly and inversely. “Oh, I see” the doctor said as he turned to the nurse and gave her a node. In an instant the nurse put her hand on my shoulder, “I need you to lay down and relax its part of the procedure…”. “Wait… what’s going on” I tried to stop her but as she pushed my back down on the exam table the doctor grabbed my hands and put them in the cuffs. “…Don’t fight me, just relax, its part of the procedure” the nurse said firmly. They held down my legs and they were cuffed to the table. “There we go, just relax” the nurse said. “What are you going to do to me?” I asked. In a very clam voice the doctor says “for the procedure, we are going to extract your sperm then we will use it for your medication.” As he said this the nurse removed my gown leaving me naked and exposed to their control. The doctor took hold of my cock as he said “now just relax…” in one breath he turned to the nurse “…we need to do this at the same time.” The nurse sighed then walked over to the doctor, she started to unbutton and pull down his paints. I watched in shock as his semi cock bounced out. The nurse took hold of him and gave him a few good strokes. “What, why is your cock out?” the doctor became annoyed as he answer my question. “You don’t produce enough sperm for your medication, so we are going to have to use mine.” I was shocked by this. “But that really gross” I said. “Its necessary” he replied. The nurse then took out a condom, and rolled it onto the doctors hard cock then when down to here knees. She started to suck him. As awkward as all this was, doctor jerking me off as I lay strapped naked to a table as he is sucked off at the same time. I was turned on seeing her giving head and I started to become hard. “oh, I see you are enjoying this, don’t worry this shouldn’t take too much longer” he said. The nurse sucked harder and the slopping sounds turned me on more, I gave out a deep sigh. “You need to tell me when you are about to cum, so we can collect it”. I nodded my head, I couldn’t take my eyes off of the nurse and the doctor’s hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. The nurse then removed his cock to jerk him off and he was bigger then I thought, seeing his completely hard cock was all I needed. “I about… oh! To cum” I moaned, the doctor pointed my cock into a small glass cup “just cum, just cum” he said moaning. I shot several long ropes in the back of the cock as the doctor gave my cock a hard squeeze. I felt my orgasm subside as I was out of breath. “That I good boy, we are just going to...” he stopped short, the nurse then started making some moaning noise. The doctor let out deep breath as the nurse stood up wiping her mouth. “There we go, that just what we need” the doctor said out of breath. As he said this the nurse slid the cum-filled condom off of him. She held it up like a ball at the end of a chain. The doctor took his cum filled condom and examined it. “That a good amount of cum, together it will be pleat of medicine.” At this point I had to ask “how are you going to use this cum for my medicine?” The doctor and nurse looked at each other then the nurse looked down to me “the cum is your medicine.” “Wait, what” I said not believing what I just heard. The nurse repeated to my horror “the cum is your medicine and you need to drink it. We just need to mix it first.” “what, no. im not going to drink it!” I screamed. “You will, or we will make you. Its your choice, we don’t care which way it goes.” I was about to protest again but the doctor said “hold the cup steady so I can mix it” My eyes were glued to the little cup in the nurse’s hands. The doctor held his condom about it, he turned it up side down and pushed the cum out, in one big white blob his cum fell into the cum as it was felled by a long pour of cum. The doctor empted his condom as the nurse swirled it all together, as the doctor said “there we go, that look good…” turning to me “your medicine is ready. Are you going to drink it willingly?” I didnt know what to say, I don’t want to drink it but if I said that they would make me. I couldn’t speak. “It won’t taste as bad as you think. Take a sip and see for your self” the doctor offered. I didn’t want to but it seemed like a reasonable way out so I said in a breath “ok…ok”. The nurse took out a small clear straw and put it in the bottom of the glass. She brought the cup down to me and held the straw out. I was nervous, I had no idea what it was going to taste like so I tried to imaging that it would taste sweet and creamy. My lips close around the straw and I sucked slowly, I watched closely as the cum made its way up the straw towards my mouth. I closed my eyes as I gradually sucked the cum into my mouth. The cum flowed in, it was hot and thick. It tasted very salty then it tasted sour and stale. I choked on it as I tried to swallow the little bit in my mouth. The nurse removed the straw as I caught and sputtered. The doctor signed, as he said “you need to drink it. Do we need to make you drink it?” “It tastes awful” I replied. The doctor looked at the nurse and slightly shook his head. I was about to say that ill try again but the doctor pushed my chin down forcing my mouth open before I could say anything more. The nurse put a ball gag in my mouth that had a small hole through it. The nurse the laid a strap across my forehead not allowing me to turn my hand, only to look up and watch as she inserted the tip end of a long thin glass funnel into the gag. As the nurse held the funnel still, I watched in terror as the doctor brought glass containing the cum up above it. “Just relax, all you have to do is swallow” he said as her turned to glass to its side pouring the cum out into the funnel in one big thick blob. I watched as the cum settled quickly over the hole, and like the straw it seeped down moving steadily closers to my awaiting mouth. The front of the cum load disappeared beneath my eye sight as I felt my tong get showered in a hot thick salty cream. I sputtered as I could taste its stale heave flavoring. I pulled against my restraints wanting the cum to disappear or go somewhere else, but the only place it could go was down into me. The cum was dispensing into my mouth slowly but continually, as it filled my cheeks. “just let it down” the doctor said softly as he started to massage my throat. This made it impossible to resist, I shut my eyes tight and opened my throat, swallowing the cum. It when down hard, as more cum continued to flow in. I opened my eyes looking up at the cum still in the funnel, it appeared that more then half was left waiting to flood into my mouth. Again my mouth filled with cum as my tong swam in its thick soup. Again I close my eyes forcing the hot liquid down, only to open them again to see how much left I still had to swallow. I hadn’t notice that the nurse was not longer standing over me, “just a little more, keep swallowing” the doctor said breathing hard. He then let out a moan. As the nurse stood up in front of him, I tired to see what was going on as I chocked down another mouthful of cum. She was holding something, “put it into the funnel” the doctor ordered. I couldn’t see what it was until the nurse held it over the funnel, it was another condom containing another healthy load. The nurse had been extracting it from the doctor this whole time. As the cum in the funnel was almost at its end the nurse dumped the condom in filling it back up a third of the ways. I wanted to scream at them for making me drink more cum but I couldn’t make a sound other then what was heard as I swallowed. At this point I was becoming numb to its nasty taste; I only had to focus on the act of swallowing when my mouth got full enough. I swallowed then swallow again. “Your almost done, just one more time” I watched as the end of the cum slid down the funnel, as soon as I felt the flow of cum stop I swallowed one last time. “That’s a good boy…” the doctor said as the nurse removed the funnel and ball gag. I felt sick knowing all the cum I just consumed. “…it wasn’t so bad, now was it?” as the doctor questioned. “Why did you have to tie me down and force it down?” I asked still a little annoyed. “Well, if you would of just performed fellatio and swallowed it all at the start we could have avoided all these unpleasantries” the doctor answer as the nurse released me from the cuffs. “Get dressed” the nurse demanded, I quickly stood up and started dressing. “I just hope you will be more corporative at the fallow-up exam” the doctor said with a bit of a smile.