SS discovery

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

princetongrey

SS discovery

Post by princetongrey »

I was about 14, already active in M-M sex, and a SS for about a year. I had a cousin visit for a week from out of state, we were the same age and slept in the same big bed at night. The first night we shared masturbation techiques, the second night I sucked him off. The third night he wanted more and recepricated. I later that night let him screw me. Sometime after the third night , we were alone in the house during the day and started messing around ...ended up on our bed. I striped down and asked him if he wanted to Jack off. He stripped and we messed around nude for awhile.
I put my feet on the head board, crossed my legs, assumed my SS possition and tucked a couple of pillows under my butt...... my head bent forward.He asked me what I was doing that for......I showed him. I began try to suck myself, could only lick it and asked him to stroke me so I would get harder.
He sat there nude, stroked me and pulled my balls to my face and watched me begin to suck the head of my now stiff penis. I came and started licking my cum and cleaning my cock off.....he bent over and sucked me untill I was soft.
That afternoon and the next couple of nights he practiced trying to suck himself. He got to the point that he could lick the head of his cock, but not enough to climax. I sucked his cock for him untill he came .He took his cum in his hand and practiced eating it...asked me to continue to suck him while he tried. He went home before he succeeded in SS.
I talked to him a month later and he told me he managed to suck himself but had established a male male relationship with a neighbor and was having sex every day now. He no longer had the drive to get off every night. He was sucking his friend.