Come In And Have A Seat

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

Come In And Have A Seat

Post by dman007 »

“Come in, have a seat” the doctor told me as I enter the exam room. He and a nurse were waiting for me. “How have you been since last we saw you?” “Good” I replied a little hesitant “…I’ve been feel much better.” The doctor smiled “that good to hear, we weren’t sure how this experimental medicine would work out.” The doctor turned to the nurse smiling as the nurse returned his smile. “But it seems to be working great in your case. Has there been any problem taking the proscribed medication?” the doctor asked eagerly. “Well…” I muttered as I bit my lower lip. “Oh, what happened?” the doctor asks a little annoyed. “Well…” I started again “…it was going good for the first few days after my last visit.” “So you were able to take your medicine at home?” he doctor said sternly. “Yes, I have… but I don’t know, something happened the other day.” My nerves start getting to me as I speak. “Go on” the doctor said this time sounding very disappointed. “I, um, had it, my…medicine” the doctor raised his eye brow. “…In a glass sitting in font of me. I was ready to take it, I was going to drink it but, um, I don’t know…” the doctor cut me off with ”what happened?” in a tone that demanded an answer. “I took the cup and put it to my lips, just like before, but when it rolled into my mouth, I um, I don’t know. I just could go through with it.” “Were you able to swallow it” the doctor asked sternly. “No, I spit it out, I’m sorry, I, I wanted to try again but I couldn’t, I just couldn’t.” “Hum, I see” said the Doctor leaning back into his seat. “Is everything going to be alright?” I asked hesitantly. “Well…” he said reluctantly “…missing a douse isn’t good but I don’t think it will lead to any major problems. That being said it is clear that the proscribed medication is working. I would like it if you didn’t get behind on your dosage and hearing that you are now having problem taking your medication I strongly recommend that we perform the procedure on you again however, this time we will have to use double the dosage as last time.” Hearing this my heart started to pound, “are you sure?” “Yes, but don’t worry, it wont take long” the doctor turned to the nurse “ready the exam table for the procedure” the nurse walked to the table as she pulled out straps and cuffs. I stepped back watching as the nurse ready the table, the doctor interrupted my gaze. “Remove your cloths” he ordered. I was scared but I know I had to as I striped off my things. I stood naked in the corner of the little room as the nurse finish the table. She then turned to me “come take your place” I slowly walked over to the table; I stepped up and turn around to sit on the edge. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder and guided me as I shuffled back onto the table. She then brought my back down on the table so I was laying flat on it. As the nurse went behind my head and brought my arms up into the cuffs the doctor opened my legs to strap the cuffs around my ankles. I was trying to relax and take deep breaths as they worked to strap me down. “Doctor, um, how will you be giving me a double dose?” I asked trying to hide my anxiety. Without looking up, “I’m going to have to use mine. That’s not going to be a problem, will it?” the doctor asked. “Um no, I guess not” I said not sure how this will go but willing to do whatever it takes. As the Doctor finishes strapping me in, he asked “so how would you like to receive your medicine, separate or together?” “I, um, I’m not sure” I said not knowing what the right choice would be. “Well…” the doctor said with a questioning tone “we can try separate, it might take a little bit longer but it might help you learn to take it at home?” Feeling still a bit confused I responded “yea, sure, whatever you think.” The doctor then turned to the nurse, “prep the patent for his extraction” he informed her. The nurse didn’t move, but asked instead “doctor, would it be a better idea to use your…” she pause as if trying to find the right word to say “… medication, um first, as not to, um discourage the patent?” The doctor didn’t say anything for a moment as he quickly thought about this. He then looked down to me and said “we will be using mine first, ok?” I nodded my head. The doctor quickly fallowed this up with a question. “Do you need us to use the ring gage on you or are you willing to take it…” I interrupted him by saying “I’ll take it.” The doctor smile and patted me on the shoulder. “That’s a good boy”, turning to the nurse. “We’re ready”. The nurse then set a stool next to the head of the exam table as the doctor stepped up on it. As the nurse moved behind my head, the doctor unbuckled his paints and slid down his things revealing an almost erect cock. The nurse rotating my head with one hand and took hold of the doctor’s cock with the other and guided it to my mouth. I opened taking his head and half of his shaft into my mouth. I started to suck, as I thought to myself “just suck and swallow and this will be almost over. Just suck and swallow…”. While I was focusing on this, the nurse started to stroke what part of the cock wasn’t in my mouth. The doctor bit his lip as he started to breathe hard, “you doing such a good job” he exclaimed. “Doctor, please inform me when you are about to ejaculate so I can make sure the patent receive all of his medication” the nurse informs the doctor with a stern attitude. “Oh yes, that feels really good, and I will, oh real good” The doctor continued to exclaim. An uneasy silence feel over the room, as only sound was the doctor’s heave breathing could be heard as I lay there suck his cock as firmly and steadily as I could. The nurse intensely watching me while softly stroking the doctor’s cock. The doctor, eyes closed head back enjoying what me and the nurse were doing to him, all the while we were waiting. All of a sudden the doctor breathing changed, as he held his breath to say “Oh, yea, I’m there, I’m cumming, nurse”. The nurse quicken her stroking pace, I tried to suck harder as the doctor let out a bellowing moan. I felt the hot cum hit, quickly the nurse held my head still to prevent me from pulling back as the cum filled my mouth. I tired to take all of it without choking. Once the doctor’s cock was empty the nurse took it out of my mouth slowly while making sure I didn’t lose any of my hot thick medicine in the process. She then tilted my head back, as she said “open your mouth, let me see.” I opened my mouth wide, “hum, that’s a good amount of sperm, doctor come look at this.” The nurse said turning to the doctor. The doctor approach the side of the exam table with his paints back up and peered into my mouth. “That is a good dosage, now swallow” he instructed me. I closed my mouth, took a deep breath and forced the cum down. I cough and sputtered a bit after swallowing it. “There, that wasn’t so bad…” the doctor said in a kind voice, “are you ready for your second dose of medication?” he asked. “I, um, I don’t know” I paused, not sure what to say “I, kinda, um, feel unsure about it.” “Oh, how so?” the doctor asked again. “Like, um, like I don’t want to take it, I don’t know, it just feels weird.” “Well, we have a way to help you with that,” the doctor said, then turning to the nurse, “use the ring gage”, the nurse stepped away from the table. “Are you sure?” I asked a little nervously. “Yes…” the doctor said patting me on the should “it will help”. The nurse came back behind my head holding out a metal ring above my mouth, I willingly open my mouth as the nurse put the ring in my mouth forcing it to stay open, the nurse the strapped it behind my head. “Now just relax, the sooner you cum the sooner this will be over” the doctor said as he rubbed some lube on my semi-erect cock. He then gave it a good squeeze which made it become rock hard in his hand. He then started to stroke slowly up and down the shaft of my cock. I took a deep breath, his massaging felt good. The pleasure grew, as my breathing became quicker. I started to moan a little, “close your eyes, it will help you relax” the nurse said as she looked down at me. I closed my eyes. The doctor then started to quicken his pace, the pleasure grew. My body started to twitch and pull against the bondage. The nurse put her hands on my arms to keep me still. ”He’s close” she said, I could feel my orgasm approaching. The doctor added a twist of his wrist as his palm reached the head adding more pleasure and bring me right to the edge. I moaned and pushed my head back as my orgasm rippled through me, the doctor knowing that I am cumming switched to short fast strokes on my cock as I blasted out my hot sticky cum. Once it subsided and being out of breath I opened my eyes to see that the doctor had jerked me off into a small clear pill cup. “That’s a good amount of medicine” the doctor said as he held it up admiring it. “It is” the nurse said as her hands moved from my arms to the side of my ears to keep my head still. The doctor then lowered the cup to my open mouth. He slowly tipped the cup to the side, “just breath” the nurse said reassuringly as the Doctor poured my cum into my mouth. It was hot and thick just like the doctor’s cum. My tong swam in its salty flavor. “Now swallow” the nurse said as both her and the doctor peered into my open mouth still holding my head still and upright with her hands. I closed my eyes trying to swallow my cum with my mouth forced open. My neck tensed up as I was able to open my throat some and let my cum down. I opened my eyes, there were a little watery, the doctor and the nurse were both still above me looking into my open mouth. “You still have some medicine left” the doctor said, my tong wiggled around. I could still taste it. “Just one more time” the nurse said. “I think this will help” the doctor responded and place two fingers on my throat. He started to massage gently and I could feel my throat opening up as I could now swallow the rest of my medicine with easy. “All done…” the nurse said as she released my head and started to undo the gage ring, “…that wasn’t so bad” she said in a caring tone. The doctor stepped back and watched from the other side of the room as the nurse freed me from the restraints. I sat up on the table slowly, feeling a bit awkward from the procedure. “That double douse of medicine should keep you on track, however…” the doctor said with a bit of a concern “…I didn’t like the face that we had to use the ring gage” he took a pause “which is why your going to need to come back tomorrow so I can witness you taking your medicine by yourself.” “Ok…” I said sheepishly, “if you say so.”