Come In And Have A Seat 2

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

Come In And Have A Seat 2

Post by dman007 »

I stepped into the exam room as the nurse looked up, she smiled and said “hay, come in.” I walked in closing the door behind me. “So how are you feeling from the double dose of medication yesterday” she asked with a smile. “I’m feeling good” I said tying to stay upbeat while being a little nervous about what is to come. “That good…” the nurse said as her tone became serious, “well, today im going to give you tips and watch to make sure you can take your medicine at home.” I was about to say something but all I could do is nod my head. “Where is the doctor” I blurted out, the nurse respond with “he has another obligation so it will just be me today.” The nurse then walked over to the exam table “so take off all of your cloths” she instructed. I started to remove my things. As I did that she asked “have you been getting completely naked to take your medicine at home?” “No, not all the time” I said sheepishly. “Well, I recommend you do from now on” she said. Seeing that I am now completely naked she said “come lay down on the exam table”. I walked over to the table, got up on it and laid down as I asked “are you going to strap me down?” “No…” she responded, “you are going to extract your medicine from this position.” She paused before asking “have you been laying down to extract your medicine?” “I’ve been sitting, sometimes standing” I responded. “Well, I recommend you lay down” the nurse said as she walked over to the exam table. “Here is your cup…” she said as she handed me a small clear pill cup, she then said in an ordering voice “now take hold of your penis and start masturbating.” My penis is soft but I took hold of it like she instructed and tried to stroke it hard. I felt embarrassed laying naked on a table jerking myself as the nurse stood over me. “Are you having trouble getting it hard” she asked sounding somewhat concerned. “A little” I murmured. “This might help” she said this as she moved my hand away from my penis and took hold of it. She started to stroke it firmly. “Is this working” she asked. “Kinda” I said awkwardly. “Well let me try this” the nurse said wish a slight smile. She then dropped her head, pointed my soft cock up and took it into her mouth. I was very surprised by this but it feel really good and I could feel as my cock became rock hard in her mouth. She lifted her head up “there, that worked, now continues masturbating your penis” she instructed. I took hold of my cock and started to stroke it. It feel good as I worked on my cock, but it was kinda of strange as I watch nurse as her eyes intensely watched my cock slid in between my fist. The room became quite as I continued this while my cock remain hard, it didn’t increase the pleasure. The look on the nurse’s face started to change, “does it normally take this long” she asked annoyingly. “No, I don’t know” I said returning her frustration. “Well, continue masturbating it but if it takes much longer I suggest we…” “I can’t…” I said interrupting her, as I pulled my hand off my cock to cover my face in agony. “I don’t know, it feels weird, I’m sorry. I want to, I really do. I know it good for me but, I don’t…” I started to ramble, the nurse padded my should making a soft “shhhh…” sound “…its alright. Just relax, we will work through this” the nurse said sweetly. This helped easy my overwhelming nerves. “Do you think you can continue masturbating” the nurse asked softy. “I don’t know, it feels…” I started to ramble on again. “Its ok” she said softly, “just lay back and breath” she said. The nurse then zipped down the front of her tight nurse uniform revealing a black bra, she then unsnapped the front of the bra as her large breast fell out in full view. I was astonished by the sight of them, they looked soft and welcoming. My eyes were glued to them as the nurse stood beside the table taking hold of my penis with one hand and holding the clear pill cup with the other. She started to massage my penis with a firm steady motion, it felt really good. I couldn’t resist not touching her tits as I reached out to cup her breast closes to me, she didn’t seem to mind as my hand jiggled and squeezed her large breast. While I focused on her breast she focused on getting me to cum, I began to moan the breath heave as the pleasure grew. I tried to continue me exploration of her breasts but my body started to shift and twitch as my orgasm slowly approached. I had to pull my hand away and grad the side of the exam table as I was close to cumming. Anticipating my ejaculation the nurse shifted my penis so it was pointing into the small cup as my orgasm hit. My hips buckled as my penis exploded rope after rope of thick hot cum, all being collected by the nurse in the small clear cup. Once my orgasm subsided I was out of breath laying still on the table, the nurse used her thumb to push out the last few drops of sperm collecting it with the rest. She took a step back holding the cup up to examine my sperm that filled it up. “Set up” she said. I slowly pushed myself up off the table and sat so my legs dangled off the side. The nurse held out the sperm cup to me with a look that said that it time for me to take my medicine, I took the cup. I could smell the musky flavor of my cum as I slowly brought it up to my face. I took a deep breather parted my lips and brought the cup to my open mouth. I started to tilt the cup back, the nurse felling that I was tacking too long reached up pushing the cup up as the cum poured into my mouth in one thick blob. I choked not excepting to receive so much of my cum all at once. “Don’t spit it out…” the nurse ordered “…swallow”, I breathed in deep, closed my eyes and swallowed down all of my cum. I let out a sign, the nurse smiled and said “good, you should have no problem taking a healthy load of cum at home from now on.”