A Small Desire

Hot sexual adventures that are not solosex related: post'em in here.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

A Small Desire

Post by dman007 »

I had long wanted to fulfill a small desire of mine, and after several months of looking on line, meeting people in chat rooms and discussing our dirty desires. I had finally meet another like minded individual who has the same curiosity I as do and is willing to meet up to achieve it. As I counted down the days until our meeting date my excitement slowly turned to anxiety. There were several days I wanted to e-mail and cancel it but I figured I spend so much time to set it up that I should sleep on it. The next morning I always felt a bit better about going through with it. Finally the day came, I was a mix of emotions, one moment I couldn’t wait and wanted to leave right away the next I want to call and cancel it or just not show up then back to wanting to leave as soon as possible. As I drove to the location, I tried to imagine what this other guy might look like; old/young, fat/skinny, hairy/shaved, sketchy or just a normal guy like me. Then I wondered how the order of events would go down, what would he say, what would I say. This start to make me uneasy, its one thing to say you want to do something, its another entirerly to get to that point with someone you just meet. I tried settling my nerves by thinking of a failsafe, or more of a jumping off point. One in which if I haven’t got to that point yet I could still back out without being rude to the other guy. This idea then translated to if I find myself at the certain point I would just except the outcome and go through with it regardless of how I feel. I hadn’t maid up my mind when I realized I was pulling into the parking lot of the hotel. “Naked…if I take off my cloths off I’ll just go through with it”, I though as I walked past the front desk, down the hall to the room. I knocked on the door, I heard someone moved across the room. The door opened to reveal an average looking guy, about eight years older with a small bully. I walked in, he ask me how I’m doing and if I found the place ok. I responded nonchalantly as I noticed a bottle of vodka, four shot glasses and a bottle of lub on the end table. He told me how excited and nervously he was about it, I said I was too and then I joked that I almost didn’t come. He chuckled a little bit. It was calming to know that I wasn’t the only anxious about the situation. He offered for us to take a shot before we start, I agreed. He poured vodka into two of the shot glasses and handed me one. We drank them down together. I played with the shotglass in my hand looking down at the floor. I know that when I set the glass down we would start. I took a deep breather but tired to hid it as I set the glass down and looked up at him. He gave me an awkward smile, “So” he said, “So” I responded. There was long pause as we both looked around the room, anywhere but at each other. I was about to say something when he said “maybe we could start by taking off our cloths” he pause and then as if to justify his advisement he said” just to see each other naked, and then go from there?” I sheepishly nodded my head, and said “yea, ok”. He walked over to the chair in the corner and started to remove his shirt and paints, watched him for half a sec before I quickly took off my things. I was sliding off my paints when I looked up to see him naked standing with his back to me. I looked back down again as I removed the rest of my things. I stood up and faced him to my surprise he was standing in font of me slowly jerking himself off. I felt obliged to do the same. “You have a nice cock” he said. “You do too” I replayed. “Are you ready” he asked as he picked up the two clean shot glasses and held one out for me to take. I took one not saying anything, he put some lub in his hand took a few steps, and turned around. I could hear the quick slapping of skin. Guessing I should do the same I squirted a small puddle of lub in my hand and turned around. I covered my cock in the lub and started to stroke. My cock became rock hard as it easily glided through my hand. It was weird jerking of know and hearing what was going on right behind me. He started to breathe hard, I realized that he was trying to cum as fast as he could; I quicken my pace as I held firm to the shotglass with my other hand. He started to moan and the slapping became loader, I tried to block out his moaning and concentrate on getting myself off as all of the sudden he when quite. I know what had happen and a part of me wanted to look behind me, to see maybe a glimpse of what was waiting for me but I knew I shouldn’t. I could feel my orgasm approaching, I was close. I gave out a moan let him know I was close as I brought the shotglass in front of my cock and pointed it in. My legs tighten up as I cumed hard into the glass, I gave out several short deep breaths as I exploded a few ropes of cum all collecting at the bottom. When my ejaculation subsided I managed to squeeze out a few more drops of white cum as I collect my breath. Like when I took the shot of vodka and held out setting in down on the table, now too I found myself giving extra attention to my cum filled shotglass only to prolong the next and final step. “Is there a lot” he asked. The moment had come, I turned around holding out my shotglass. He was sitting on the edge of the bed hold his shotglass with both hands. As I held out mine he then stood up and held out his. We exchanges shotglass, as I took his I noticed that he had filled his shotglass with more cum then I did. We both then looked at each other, waiting for the other one to start the count down. “Are you…” I said as he cut my off saying “three”, I took a deep breath. “two” here I go. “one” we both brought the shotglasses to our lips. I tilted mine back closing my eyes when I saw the cum slid forward, it rolled into my mouth. Instantly I felt its thick salty flavor and hot exterior as it covered my tong. I close my mouth swishing all of his cum around. I opened my eyes to see him swallow hard. I lowered my head and with a gulp swallowed his cum down. I took a deep breath then asked “how was it?” “Good” he replyed “how was mine?” “fine” I said. I looked around the room for my things, “thank you” he said. I looked back at him and nodded.